Nexidia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nexidia Interview Questions

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nexidia (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was done by Director. This was followed up by an in person interview of peers and managers. Peers had technical questions about internals of databases and windows related questions. Managers questions were more about dealing with teams and adapting to work culture.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nexidia (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Talked with recruiter about the job. They set-up a phone interview the next day. Phone interview was general technical information about the job with a technical manager, it went really well. I was immediately asked to submit a code screen at the end of phone interview. Submitted that within 24 hours. Heard back by the end of the day that they wanted me to come in for an interview. Came in a few days later and met with 8 people for half a day. Varying degrees of technical questions and they all went very well. Was called later that afternoon with an offer! Entire process was extremely quick: I had my first interview and signed offer letter within 7 days.

Interview Questions

• What are the differences/similarities between processes/threads on both Linux and Windows?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexidia (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first with some general questions. then a group interview on site. The questions are not something you can google about. It is mostly about your IQ and your basic understanding about the software programming. Depend on what position you are applying, the questions can be varying.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nexidia (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter for the opportunity with Nexidia. This was followed by a phone screen with the SVP of Operations. The call lasted approximately 90 minutes and went into great detail about product management and the product lines at Nexidia. Upon completion of the call I was told, "You seem like a great fit and I'd like you to talk to our VP of Sales." I spoke with the VP, Sales for another 90 minute phone conversation. I was then invited into the office for a face to face with the SVP of Operations. We spoke for approximately 2-2.5 hours about the company structure, product lines, roadmaps, and deficiencies in those areas. One week later I was invited back to meet the engineering manger, legal/sales director and customer care director. Another 4 hours in the office. Upon completion of this round of interviews, I was told things looked good, and I should hear something within 2 weeks. Two weeks came and went and I didn't hear anything. I contacted the SVP who said, things were still good and he'd call me by week's end. The phone call never came and numerous emails and voice mail messages have gone unreturned.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

General Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nexidia.

Interview

The recruiter that called me was adamant that this company had great work/life balance. I asked the question on the phone screen and they made it appear good.

I was reluctant to interview but went. The people we're disgruntled. They didn't want to be there which quickly changed my opinion. They all expressed long hours and a lack of predictability. Needless to say the process is over in my eyes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer