Next Jump Web Developer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Next Jump Web Developer Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Web Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Next Jump (Cambridge, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard process. The Super Saturday was a great experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Next Jump

Web Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Next Jump (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I went to Super Saturday after the phone interview, questions are not hard but quite comprehensive. Ranging from HTML/CSS/JavaScript to Database, PHP, and many more.

They also did a couple of behavioral interviews, being interviewed by several employees. The Super Saturday was a 9 hour evaluation for candidates, it could be seen that they do care about hiring the right people.

The free food was quite good.

Interview Questions

Web Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Next Jump (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I met them first at our career fair. There were one round of behavior on test and a technical phone interview before this event called "super Saturday".
    They would pay for all expense for the trip to they NYC headquarter. The super Saturday includes a series of interview through out the day. 1, a written test on paper for basic software engineering topics, it's not hard but comprehensive. a on-computer test mainly for html, css, and javascript, the main content is to replicate the demos by using css, html, javascript.
    2, talking to empolyees, introduction of teams' job. (seems not interviewing)
    3, behavior interview by two employees. not HR people but employees.

Interview Questions

• written test on paper,
      1, basic sort algorithm knowledge.
      2, basic design patterns.
      3, basic java, c, question asking for expected result.

written test on computer,
      use css to reproduce this (series vertically aligned input and their labels; a red square on top of a big blue square)
      pure javascript test, ( x=function (){ return something; }; )   1 Answer