Next Level Business Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.8

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

NLB is not having talent of takiing an interview. They just do a body shopping between companies and the consulting. If the Interview process works out they take good margin and pay less to the consultant.

Telecom Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was very basic. There were two people interviewing me at the same time. They looked over my job history which was provided on my resume. They asked about some specific skill sets listed on my resume and how I used those. They asked about some positives and negatives of previous jobs and asked questions about how I handled a difficult situation with an employer in the past.that I mentioned in a con of of job. I had this answer some what planned to give a good answer.

Interview Questions

• Why was I now (later in life) looking at a corporate job when my previous employment didn't show this direction.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Kansas City, MO) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone interview - they will only say that they had an immediate opportunity at their clients place.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was quite easy. They test your Honesty, Loyalty and of course the most important your Communication Skills. I'd highly suggest you to be transparent because you can't fool them.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Noida (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Telephonic per-screening. After that multiple F2F rounds with HR and Managers. Questions asked like Tell about yourself, why IT recruitment, why should we hire you, what do you know about US Tax terms etc.

Interview Questions

• 3 reasons why should we hire you for this role?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services.

Interview

Was referred by one of my friends. Received the call same day in-person interview.Met with CEO and Director. After 30 minutes of interview was offered the role of Account Manager with immediate start.

Never had such a wonderful interactive interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for what you can deliver.

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Since this was a manager level hiring, got a call from the CEO of the company wherein was asked about regular questions with respect to why i wanted to join them, what was my current roles and responsibility's in my previous organisation, a brief about NLB Services and so on. Since I was changing my field of expertise , was asked about the reason for the change in heart from IT to recruitment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change industries from Core IT to Recruitment.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

They don't ask much because most of their interviewer not very much qualified to take interview. HR will call you and ask you to come for in-person directly there is no phone screening and once you will reach to venue. HR will take your resume and you will have to wait long for the interviewer to come to the office most of their senior person come late.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Noida office with Director and other's senior person too. they asked many question related to team management and your cooperation for your team. and how you will get more business with the current client. also how you will help to our organization to get a Understanding and supportive Management. overall it was good.

Interview Questions

• Interview was conducted by Director. Interview was excellent. they would like to know about management policies how we can get more business with number of recruiter's.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was done in 2 phase. First one seniors manager and then the team lead. They were professional. I saw the vision they have and I had similar goals. So it was more over a healthy discussion. I came to know about company and they got to know me. We discussed the future goals of the team and work we will be doing.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work in challenging environment?   1 Answer