Next Level Business Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.6

Client Account Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Post resume submission and screening by HR, there was another round of telephone interview which was followed by a face to face interview, the offer was raised quickly and I was onboarded

Interview Questions

• Concentrated on current role and future plans, learnings and value adds, client handling, situation handling   Answer Question

Telecom Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was very basic. There were two people interviewing me at the same time. They looked over my job history which was provided on my resume. They asked about some specific skill sets listed on my resume and how I used those. They asked about some positives and negatives of previous jobs and asked questions about how I handled a difficult situation with an employer in the past.that I mentioned in a con of of job. I had this answer some what planned to give a good answer.

Interview Questions

• Why was I now (later in life) looking at a corporate job when my previous employment didn't show this direction.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Kansas City, MO) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone interview - they will only say that they had an immediate opportunity at their clients place.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services.

Interview

Was referred by one of my friends. Received the call same day in-person interview.Met with CEO and Director. After 30 minutes of interview was offered the role of Account Manager with immediate start.

Never had such a wonderful interactive interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for what you can deliver.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Noida (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Worst. I was saved by one of their employee. They are fraud, I think. They don't know what is going on into the industry. I hope they are aliens with lower quality DNA.

Interview Questions

• Just salary, salary and salary...Because they do't pay when they don't want. No reason no explanation   1 Answer

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Since this was a manager level hiring, got a call from the CEO of the company wherein was asked about regular questions with respect to why i wanted to join them, what was my current roles and responsibility's in my previous organisation, a brief about NLB Services and so on. Since I was changing my field of expertise , was asked about the reason for the change in heart from IT to recruitment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change industries from Core IT to Recruitment.   Answer Question

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Noida office with Director and other's senior person too. they asked many question related to team management and your cooperation for your team. and how you will get more business with the current client. also how you will help to our organization to get a Understanding and supportive Management. overall it was good.

Interview Questions

• Interview was conducted by Director. Interview was excellent. they would like to know about management policies how we can get more business with number of recruiter's.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Next Level Business Services (Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was done in 2 phase. First one seniors manager and then the team lead. They were professional. I saw the vision they have and I had similar goals. So it was more over a healthy discussion. I came to know about company and they got to know me. We discussed the future goals of the team and work we will be doing.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work in challenging environment?   1 Answer