NextEra Energy, Inc. Senior Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NextEra Energy, Inc. Senior Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. (Juno Beach, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

The process consists of interviews with 7 different people ranging from analyst to senior director. People here are friendly but also very busy with their work so it happened when I was introducing myself and the interviewer had to answer the phone to handle something 'more urgent'.

Most part of the time it's more fit questions than very technical ones. They are interested in the proficiency with Excel and the ability to multitask since the role that I was interviewing for calls for a lot of interaction with different teams.

Since I am sure that I was the first person that they interviewed, the follow-up process got a little painful - especially during the peak season. I could not reach any of the people from the company after the interview and the recruiter was actually changed during the process so it was all messed up. About 2 weeks later I got a very bland email saying that I did not get the job but I already knew it from the referral.

Interview Questions