Nextag Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nextag Account Executive Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nextag in April 2010.

Interview

Easy pleasant Interview process. Spoke with head of Product Sales team for the US, who was great and has gone on to become a friend. He asked pertinent questions and was well prepared, and very honest and forthcoming about the job.
2 more interviews followed with the VP for Sales who was very warm, professional and also detailed in her questions about previous experience, perception of the market and my strategy for market penetration. I was asked to prepare and submit a Market Penetration/Sales strategy for the role. Final Interview with Company President who focused on my perception and input on the new site, and my understanding of the market as it was a new venture for them. He'd read my strategy document which was nice, and had some great feedback. He seemed impressed with it, which was great!

Interview Questions

• What's your impression of the online shopping market in (country in question)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate. They made a decent offer, and I was happy with the terms and benefits.