Nexteer Automotive Embedded Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nexteer Automotive Embedded Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Nexteer Automotive

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nexteer Automotive (Saginaw, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

Had a phone technical interview. Interview was very good, interviewers were very friendly.
Asked few questions regarding my projects and work experience.
Entire interview was resume walkthrough asking about what i know in each subject
Asked few basic questions related to microcontrollers, microprocessors, ARM, RISC, C, FPGA

Then had a onsite technical interview
This interview was to know about me. Asked few questions which were similar to the ones in phone interview
Had a tour of the company and then lunch with the employer

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Nexteer Automotive

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexteer Automotive in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online, they called me after a few weeks for a technical phone interview. The interview lasted for about 45 min. The interviewer asked all technical questions from the resume and also a few HR questions. After 1 or 2 weeks, I got a mail saying that I am not selected for the position that is NOT embedded software engineer position. They also thanked me for attending on-site interview that I did not even attend. I contacted HR and again I got an email talking about some other position other than embedded software position. Finally, after sending 2 or 3 emails, they said that I am not selected for the position as my skills are not a perfect match for the position.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nexteer Automotive (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2011.

Interview

good experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation