Nexteer Automotive Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nexteer Automotive Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Nexteer Automotive

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexteer Automotive (Saginaw, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process consisted of meeting with two different groups of two engineers as they reviewed my resume and asked me questions. Most questions were about my past job experience and some were about what specifically appealed to me about a job at Nexteer. One of the engineer then took me through a tour of one of the plants and took me to lunch. The whole process took around 4 hours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nexteer Automotive

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nexteer Automotive.

Interview

Went to college career fair. They asked me to dinner that night and set up an interview for the next day. The dinner had about 15 other students there. The interview was not too hard just basic behavioral questions and one question about improving an example manufacturing process they drew on a sheet of paper.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job?
      When was the last time you took something apart because you were curious?
      What is your favorite/least favorite class?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nexteer Automotive (Saginaw, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Met on-campus recruiter at engineering career fair, applied for job online, and was contacted several weeks later for phone interview. Was impressed as HR actually followed up well within the estimated time I had been told, and set up an in-person interview at the site in Saginaw. I interviewed with four engineering managers from different plants and from the central offices. Mostly behavioral/situational interview questions, as well as some about my technical background.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my experience with different types of equipment that I would be dealing with in a manufacturing job, which was different from most of the more behavioral interview questions in the interview.   Answer Question