Nexteer Automotive Assembly/Production Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nexteer Automotive Assembly/Production Interview Questions

1.0

Production/Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexteer Automotive (Saginaw, MI).

Interview

Received an application through the State of Michigan Employment Office in Saginaw. Filled out the application and mailed it in. A few days later, I received a call to come to the plant and go through the interview process. Brief, straightforward interview process. Sat in Hiring Manager's office, answered a few questions. Went to another area of the plant, to go through the drug testing and physical evaluations. Told to report for work about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Nexteer Automotive

Production/Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexteer Automotive (Saginaw, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

They just told us to show up to meeting and then we were hired. They cut your hair for a drug test and also tested your hearing. Very easy and not challenging at all. The HR person was not prepared and didn't seem concerned about any kind of skill set or personality trait. You're a hired robot that can be replaced at anytime.

Assembly/Production Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nexteer Automotive in September 2009.

Interview

Received phone call, went to the orientation. You are given your physical (drug test) within the first week. Some employees who failed hair test pulled off of their jobs on the assembly line. Most people are really nice, morale is low because of working conditions and loss of pay.

Interview Questions

• Basically, the interview consisted of orientation. If you passed the drug test you were hired.   Answer Question