Nexteer Automotive Expediter, Quality Assurance, Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Expediter, Quality Assurance, Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Nexteer Automotive (Saginaw, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

Posted my resume on Monster and a couple of days later got a call from a contract house for a technician job at Nexteer Automotive. The contract house had asked some basic questions about my job history, if I could lift 50 pounds, and what I could contribute to the company. The next week I had an interview with the folks at Nexteer. I met the department head and also met the manager of the place I would be working at. Same kinda of questions. "Tell me about yourself". "What did you do in your prior job?" It was the copy and paste interview questions. After the interview they walked me around the building and explained to me what their mission is, and what they are working on. About three weeks later they called and said that they hired someone else for the technician position, but would like for me to come in and talk to them about a couple of other positions. The exact same questions when I came in but with different people. Two weeks later I got a call and accepted the job as an expediter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...   1 Answer
  • Why do you think you can do the job?   Answer Question
  • What skills do you possess that you think will allow you to complete the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing, the contract house negotiated for me.