Nexteer Automotive Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nexteer Automotive Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Nexteer Automotive

1.0

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nexteer Automotive in February 2015.

Interview

One one campus interview. They pretty much just told me about their company for 15 minutes. They told me they would have an offer ready in 2 weeks if I had the position. The offer took a month and a half to be received and included no information on the position I was going to be doing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume? (Actually asked no behavioral questions)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nexteer Automotive

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nexteer Automotive (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

There are three people being the interviewer. One of them is the engineer, and the other two are HR and the University's alumni. At first, they will ask you to introduce yourself and then go reviewing your resume. There is no difficult question. They gave me a lot of recommendations, such as what kind of classes and knowledge are required in the industry. To sum up, I think the atmosphere during the interview is quite good and they are all kind to me.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you tackled multiple responsibilities?   Answer Question