Niagara Bottling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 7, 2017

2.6

Manufacturing Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Stockton, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Questions were more based on knowing you as person. Nothing technical and you are interviewed by 5 people, managers from different departments? What was most annoying about the process is that I got set up with an interview and didnt receive the address. I had to call the manager 3 times just to get an address. Been 2 weeks and they didn't respond with an answer, so take it as a no.

Interview Questions

Niagara Bottling Response

May 18, 2017 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for the feedback. We share these reviews with our leadership and continue training our hiring teams to improve the interview experience.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was 1:1. I was interviewed by the current receptionist. It was conducted in a conference room. It was laid back. She took notes on her laptop. I did not have an appointment. I walked in to drop off my resume and was asked if I had time to interview. There would be a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized?   1 Answer

Supervisor/Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the Niagara recruiter and based on my resume he said I would be best fit as a supervisor or manager. He set up a time for me to meet with the director of operations on a Friday. He called me a few days later and said the director would be out of town that day and asked if I could come to the job fair on Thursday to meet with him and I said that would be perfect. He also said my resume and paperwork would be there and ready. I showed up as agreed but the director never showed and the recruiter didn't have my paperwork. He said he would give my information to the director and I have heard nothing since. It's been about two weeks now. This is even after emailing the recruiter again.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to work nights?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It took 4 hours with 6 different people, they were very friendly and funny and pretend they really like me but they reject after a week. They refuse to even email me the rejection after couple emails I did send to them finally respond

LDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was the first personal interview two days after the phone interview. The interviewer was experienced. Very dynamic and open questions. Last for one hour. You need to really understand yourself, do research about the company, and know the position you are applying so that to answer those questions. It's been a week from the interview, and I am still waiting for the feedback.

Manufacturing Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening to learn about the company and a few basic questions to see if you are interested. If you pass the phone screening, you go to the company to be interviewed by a group of people

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter who asked basic questions. A few days later I had a phone interview with the Warehouse Manager which went very well. They flew me out for a face to face interview which was a group interview with the Plant Manager, HR Manager, Production Manager and Continuous Improvement Manager. I felt the interviews went well, the Warehouse Manager took me to lunch and had a tour of the facility afterwards. Was told I would hear back from them in a couple days and never heard back from anyone at the company.

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember. They asked a lot of in depth questions trying to determine what type of Supervisor I was.   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a "pre" interview over the phone, then an in-person interview with two hiring managers. The interview was very straightforward and took about an hour overall. Currently waiting on a response.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Interviewed first over the phone. Nature of the call was mostly to see if I had a quantitative background and to overall "feel" me out.
    Onsite interview was three hours long. Met up with one analyst and two managers. Was asked to build a demand plan on the spot. The issue is that the interviewer purposefully gave me incomplete information to see if I would ask the correct questions needed in order to build a viable model. I believe they truly just want to see your train of thought.

Interview Questions

• Satisfy the demand of three locations subject to constraints of space, work hours, changeovers etc.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

2 interviews, very formal interview with questions as though I was a new employee coming in for the first time. Formality of the interview was not appropriate for the circumstance since I was a current employee and questions were not as specific to the position I was being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• "How would you respond to someone who thought they deserved the job more and they went from being your coworker to your subordinate?"   Answer Question