Niagara Bottling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.5

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Interviewed first over the phone. Nature of the call was mostly to see if I had a quantitative background and to overall "feel" me out.
    Onsite interview was three hours long. Met up with one analyst and two managers. Was asked to build a demand plan on the spot. The issue is that the interviewer purposefully gave me incomplete information to see if I would ask the correct questions needed in order to build a viable model. I believe they truly just want to see your train of thought.

Interview Questions

• Satisfy the demand of three locations subject to constraints of space, work hours, changeovers etc.   Answer Question

LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in December 2012.

Interview

Submitted online application. Then I had interview with recruiter on the phone that included general questions about my resume. Second round I had interview with previous LDP candidate that is employed. Questions were about job experience and then cases of current issues that you have to analyze and offer solutions for each case.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question referred to a case that company is currently involved, and you need to offer a solution.   Answer Question

Batching Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Missouri City, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was really brief, but there was lots of questions that pertained to you as a person, not employee. For example:
    - How hard do your work?
    -What do you do when there's down time?
    -How are your time managaement skills?

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this company?   1 Answer

Niagara Bottling Response

May 18, 2017 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear that you accepted our offer.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Started with a phone interview from the recruiter and then interviewed over the phone with the director and hiring manager. I was called onsite where the entire team of 4 interviewed me and got the offer a week later

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions mostly. Tell me your two strengths and weakness etc.   Answer Question
    • Are you the smartest person in the group? If yes, then why?   Answer Question
    • Explain your past experiences with different applications   Answer Question

Negotiation

They started with a very low offer and there is not much room for negotiable. Salary is way lower than industry rates

Niagara Bottling Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for writing this review and we are happy to hear that you decided to join the Niagara Family. We are continuously reviewing our salaries to ensure they are within the range for the current... More

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

Interview process took about three weeks. Received a phone interview after job fair interview. Then met at plant and interviewed with three different individuals. After interview they showed me the warehouse briefly. A little over a week I received a phone call with the job offer and was instructed to go take a drug test. After receiving my results, called HR and got my start date.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It took 4 hours with 6 different people, they were very friendly and funny and pretend they really like me but they reject after a week. They refuse to even email me the rejection after couple emails I did send to them finally respond

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the HR coordinator the next day after I applied for the job on LinkedIn. He asked some basic questions and scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. The interview with the manager was 30 minutes long and had mostly past experience related and technical questions. After a couple of days, I was then asked to fly to Ontario, California for an on site final round interview. They paid for the hotel and travel expenses. The interview was about 3 hours long and I had four back to back interviews with 6 interviewers in total. The interviewers were very friendly and were just checking my overall knowledge in the subject and if I would be the right fit in the company's culture. Questions ranged from past experience, to technical and some behavioral. I got to know that I was selected in the next couple of days.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about Niagara? How are we different from our competitors?
      2. How would you decide where to setup a new manufacturing facility? What are some of the factors to decide the location?   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Allentown, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Typical, background other employers. Why did you leave, why should we hire you. A mechanical aptitude test was given, The Ramsey Exam. Then Interviewed by two shift mechanics. Quite a bit of time went by until I was given a start date which came down to. Can you start tomorrow and I did.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working in the sun? It can get hot in the building.   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a 3 person panel interview, and it lasted about an hour. They asked very general questions and the questions asked were those of inexperienced, not experience, which told me right away there was a high turn over rate.

LDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was the first personal interview two days after the phone interview. The interviewer was experienced. Very dynamic and open questions. Last for one hour. You need to really understand yourself, do research about the company, and know the position you are applying so that to answer those questions. It's been a week from the interview, and I am still waiting for the feedback.