Niagara Bottling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Niagara Bottling Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.5

Transportation Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

The interview precess was rigorous with multiple levels including direct manager, department manager, director, and associate manager.

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening with the second round of interviews in person on-site, then third round of phone interviews. The interview process was a little long but they stay in contact throughout the entire process.

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Missouri City, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a joke because of Art, Juan, and James

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2014.

Interview

Every fast and quick. Kind of a joke. Like assembly line interviewing process. There was a mass interview going on that day. Probably 200 people were scheduled. Each getting maybe 2-5 minutes. Seems like they are interested in hiring people who do will exact what is told and no questions ask. I asked lots of questions but the interviewer hesitated. They got something to hide and not upfront?

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

I was first contacted by a third party HR company and given an over the phone interview. Afterwards I was selected to go in the building for an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty easy questions. I had a feeling I was more knowledgeable about finance than the people interviewing me as they struggled to keep up with my after interview questions about accounting concepts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Got interviewed by HR for about an hour and later with the Production Manager for about another hour and he gave me a tour of the place. They were very nice, forthcoming, and knowledgeable. They did not make me nervous and the questions were very easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• What types of machines have i operated before?   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in April 2016.

Interview

I tried getting on at Niagara for about a month. I applied online. I waited about two weeks and go a phone call. I then had a 1 on 1 interview. From there it took another 3 weeks, before I finished the processing. The Front office personnel were very helpful in this process.

Interview Questions

• How long have you driven a forklift?   6 Answers
    • why do you think we should hire you.   1 Answer
    • What is the worst mishap I've had?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recommended amount. My advice is to accept what is offered. If you are better than a average operator, ask for a raise in 6 months to prove yourself

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Allentown, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Called from recruiter and was given a phone interview then they set up a face to face with the production manager on site,,,interview went well just talked about past experience and how did you end up here,,nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basics,,,Past employment and can you pass background and drug screen   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I received the call on Thursday for an interview on Tuesday and when I arrived they said the position was already filled. That should of been my first clue, on my way home I received another call and said that they made a mistake and could I come back in the next day.

Interview Questions

• Could I work in a fast moving and constant changing environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, staffing agency managed that

Niagara Bottling Response

May 18, 2017 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so sorry about our mistake and apologies for the inconvenience. We are growing fast and hiring new talent every day. We are happy to hear that you joined... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online, then was quickly contacted for a phone interview and then was offered the job and began to work the following week. It was very fast and very easy

Interview Questions

Niagara Bottling Response

May 18, 2017 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for joining the Niagara Family!