Niagara Bottling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.5

Junior Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

At first, the recuiter told me they would like to schedule a phone interview. But then the management decided to switch to an in-person interview. The in-person interviews took about 2 hours, with 3 different people, and all interviewed individually for about 30-40 minutes.

The recuiter called back to check up on the interview and said the interview went well and they would like to set up a second round interview. I followed up with the recuiter and provided my schedule for the upcoming 2 weeks. But, the recruiter didn't call back to set up another interview and kept saying he is waiting on his manager for the schedule. He also told me he is going on vacation and will not get back to me for another week.
    I checked with the recuiter when he came back, then he told me they have move on with a different candidate.

This happened not only once, but also twice where they didn't get back to me in time and later gave me a similar answer. I had to chase after the recuiter for weeks before he responded.

I don't know if this is how this company proceed in rejecting a candidate, but it is very frustrating. They first tell you the interview went well and is interested in you, but then later on reject you because during the process they have accepted another candidate without telling you.

Interview Questions

• If you were to fill this room with an object, how would you proceed in doing so?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I got refer through a friend that work at Niagara. I needed a job as an operator told me to applied online. Couple days later I got an email an a phone call about my interview. Gave me the time and place.

Interview Questions

• What type of machines did I operate?   1 Answer

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Allentown, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

The in person interview itself took less than 20 minutes and was held with a supervisor that didn't even turn out to be my supervisor when I was eventually hired and an HR rep.

Interview Questions

• How did you use teamwork in one of your other job roles?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online, then was quickly contacted for a phone interview and then was offered the job and began to work the following week. It was very fast and very easy

Interview Questions

Niagara Bottling Response

May 18, 2017 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for joining the Niagara Family!

Manufacturing Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Stockton, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Questions were more based on knowing you as person. Nothing technical and you are interviewed by 5 people, managers from different departments? What was most annoying about the process is that I got set up with an interview and didnt receive the address. I had to call the manager 3 times just to get an address. Been 2 weeks and they didn't respond with an answer, so take it as a no.

Interview Questions

Niagara Bottling Response

May 18, 2017 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for the feedback. We share these reviews with our leadership and continue training our hiring teams to improve the interview experience.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I received the call on Thursday for an interview on Tuesday and when I arrived they said the position was already filled. That should of been my first clue, on my way home I received another call and said that they made a mistake and could I come back in the next day.

Interview Questions

• Could I work in a fast moving and constant changing environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, staffing agency managed that

May 18, 2017 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so sorry about our mistake and apologies for the inconvenience. We are growing fast and hiring new talent every day. We are happy to hear that you joined... More

Batching Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Missouri City, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was really brief, but there was lots of questions that pertained to you as a person, not employee. For example:
    - How hard do your work?
    -What do you do when there's down time?
    -How are your time managaement skills?

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this company?   1 Answer

May 18, 2017 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear that you accepted our offer.

Cognos Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

​They posted the req for Cognos Developer but in the interview they surprised me since they needed a seasoned Cognos Admin + Developer + SQL Developer. So there was a total disconnect form what the req said and what they wanted.

They sounded very very unprofessional and didnt know how conduct an interview. I felt that this was the first time they had conducted interview. Instead of explaining about the Company, Job, Requirement they rightly started the interview by saying tell why you wan to leave ? Prove that you will be happy here. The questions very very very basic and started whether I was faking my resume. Very very disgusting !! I had to finally tell that let me give you my references. They didnt know how to even interview or what kind of questions to be asked to a 15 yr exp person. I had to call off the interview in mid and talk to the recruiter abt the entire pathetic scenario. To my questions about Datawarehouse they werent able to answer simple basic things and had said that we are petty new in terms of systems here to we are yet to reach.

​I wish them good luck to hire and seriously feel pity for the one to be hired. A seriously horrible experience. ​

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your company
      What will be benefit by joining here
      Prove how good are you
      Are you sure you worked at these places you said in resume
      Can you give some references from these jobs
      What is Content Store ?
      What is Inner Join
      What is Union   Answer Question

Mar 6, 2017 – Communications Specialist

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate your feedback and want you to know that we are continuously coaching our hiring managers to improve the interview process.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Started with a phone interview from the recruiter and then interviewed over the phone with the director and hiring manager. I was called onsite where the entire team of 4 interviewed me and got the offer a week later

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions mostly. Tell me your two strengths and weakness etc.   Answer Question
    • Are you the smartest person in the group? If yes, then why?   Answer Question
    • Explain your past experiences with different applications   Answer Question

Negotiation

They started with a very low offer and there is not much room for negotiable. Salary is way lower than industry rates

Mar 6, 2017 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for writing this review and we are happy to hear that you decided to join the Niagara Family. We are continuously reviewing our salaries to ensure they are within the range for the current... More

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

Interview process took about three weeks. Received a phone interview after job fair interview. Then met at plant and interviewed with three different individuals. After interview they showed me the warehouse briefly. A little over a week I received a phone call with the job offer and was instructed to go take a drug test. After receiving my results, called HR and got my start date.