Niagara Bottling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2017

2.7

Batching Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Missouri City, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was really brief, but there was lots of questions that pertained to you as a person, not employee. For example:
    - How hard do your work?
    -What do you do when there's down time?
    -How are your time managaement skills?

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this company?   1 Answer

Cognos Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

​They posted the req for Cognos Developer but in the interview they surprised me since they needed a seasoned Cognos Admin + Developer + SQL Developer. So there was a total disconnect form what the req said and what they wanted.

They sounded very very unprofessional and didnt know how conduct an interview. I felt that this was the first time they had conducted interview. Instead of explaining about the Company, Job, Requirement they rightly started the interview by saying tell why you wan to leave ? Prove that you will be happy here. The questions very very very basic and started whether I was faking my resume. Very very disgusting !! I had to finally tell that let me give you my references. They didnt know how to even interview or what kind of questions to be asked to a 15 yr exp person. I had to call off the interview in mid and talk to the recruiter abt the entire pathetic scenario. To my questions about Datawarehouse they werent able to answer simple basic things and had said that we are petty new in terms of systems here to we are yet to reach.

​I wish them good luck to hire and seriously feel pity for the one to be hired. A seriously horrible experience. ​

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your company
      What will be benefit by joining here
      Prove how good are you
      Are you sure you worked at these places you said in resume
      Can you give some references from these jobs
      What is Content Store ?
      What is Inner Join
      What is Union
      Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Started with a phone interview from the recruiter and then interviewed over the phone with the director and hiring manager. I was called onsite where the entire team of 4 interviewed me and got the offer a week later

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions mostly. Tell me your two strengths and weakness etc.   Answer Question
    • Are you the smartest person in the group? If yes, then why?   Answer Question
    • Explain your past experiences with different applications   Answer Question

Negotiation

They started with a very low offer and there is not much room for negotiable. Salary is way lower than industry rates

Production Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

Interview process took about three weeks. Received a phone interview after job fair interview. Then met at plant and interviewed with three different individuals. After interview they showed me the warehouse briefly. A little over a week I received a phone call with the job offer and was instructed to go take a drug test. After receiving my results, called HR and got my start date.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was 1:1. I was interviewed by the current receptionist. It was conducted in a conference room. It was laid back. She took notes on her laptop. I did not have an appointment. I walked in to drop off my resume and was asked if I had time to interview. There would be a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It took 4 hours with 6 different people, they were very friendly and funny and pretend they really like me but they reject after a week. They refuse to even email me the rejection after couple emails I did send to them finally respond

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the HR coordinator the next day after I applied for the job on LinkedIn. He asked some basic questions and scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. The interview with the manager was 30 minutes long and had mostly past experience related and technical questions. After a couple of days, I was then asked to fly to Ontario, California for an on site final round interview. They paid for the hotel and travel expenses. The interview was about 3 hours long and I had four back to back interviews with 6 interviewers in total. The interviewers were very friendly and were just checking my overall knowledge in the subject and if I would be the right fit in the company's culture. Questions ranged from past experience, to technical and some behavioral. I got to know that I was selected in the next couple of days.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about Niagara? How are we different from our competitors?
      2. How would you decide where to setup a new manufacturing facility? What are some of the factors to decide the location?
      Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Allentown, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Typical, background other employers. Why did you leave, why should we hire you. A mechanical aptitude test was given, The Ramsey Exam. Then Interviewed by two shift mechanics. Quite a bit of time went by until I was given a start date which came down to. Can you start tomorrow and I did.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working in the sun? It can get hot in the building.   1 Answer

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Allentown, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Called from recruiter and was given a phone interview then they set up a face to face with the production manager on site,,,interview went well just talked about past experience and how did you end up here,,nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basics,,,Past employment and can you pass background and drug screen   Answer Question

Supervisor/Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the Niagara recruiter and based on my resume he said I would be best fit as a supervisor or manager. He set up a time for me to meet with the director of operations on a Friday. He called me a few days later and said the director would be out of town that day and asked if I could come to the job fair on Thursday to meet with him and I said that would be perfect. He also said my resume and paperwork would be there and ready. I showed up as agreed but the director never showed and the recruiter didn't have my paperwork. He said he would give my information to the director and I have heard nothing since. It's been about two weeks now. This is even after emailing the recruiter again.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to work nights?   1 Answer