Niagara Bottling LDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Niagara Bottling LDP Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was the first personal interview two days after the phone interview. The interviewer was experienced. Very dynamic and open questions. Last for one hour. You need to really understand yourself, do research about the company, and know the position you are applying so that to answer those questions. It's been a week from the interview, and I am still waiting for the feedback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Niagara Bottling

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The process consisted of about six interviews and included a cast interview. Very good range of questions including behavior and technical questions. The entire process gave great insight into the company culture. Every person involved was professional and was willing to answer questions. It was a very nice process overall.

Interview Questions

• If you were not offered a position in the LDP program, would you still be interested in other roles within the company?   Answer Question

LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in December 2012.

Interview

Submitted online application. Then I had interview with recruiter on the phone that included general questions about my resume. Second round I had interview with previous LDP candidate that is employed. Questions were about job experience and then cases of current issues that you have to analyze and offer solutions for each case.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question referred to a case that company is currently involved, and you need to offer a solution.   Answer Question