Niagara Bottling Production Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Niagara Bottling Production Operator Interview Questions

1.8

Production Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

Interview process took about three weeks. Received a phone interview after job fair interview. Then met at plant and interviewed with three different individuals. After interview they showed me the warehouse briefly. A little over a week I received a phone call with the job offer and was instructed to go take a drug test. After receiving my results, called HR and got my start date.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Niagara Bottling

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview and hiring process took a little over a week. Once you get interviewed you pretty much know if you'll get hired or not. You Go for an interview, get offered, take your drug test, and then they call you and let you know about orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Allentown, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Called from recruiter and was given a phone interview then they set up a face to face with the production manager on site,,,interview went well just talked about past experience and how did you end up here,,nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basics,,,Past employment and can you pass background and drug screen   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Missouri City, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a joke because of Art, Juan, and James

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Got interviewed by HR for about an hour and later with the Production Manager for about another hour and he gave me a tour of the place. They were very nice, forthcoming, and knowledgeable. They did not make me nervous and the questions were very easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• What types of machines have i operated before?   1 Answer