Niagara Bottling Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Niagara Bottling Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Interviewed first over the phone. Nature of the call was mostly to see if I had a quantitative background and to overall "feel" me out.
Onsite interview was three hours long. Met up with one analyst and two managers. Was asked to build a demand plan on the spot. The issue is that the interviewer purposefully gave me incomplete information to see if I would ask the correct questions needed in order to build a viable model. I believe they truly just want to see your train of thought.

Interview Questions

• Satisfy the demand of three locations subject to constraints of space, work hours, changeovers etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Niagara Bottling

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

I was called a few days after I applied online. After a small chat about my prospects with the recruitment manager, an interview was set up for the following day. The confirmation email I received had attachments that gave me an idea of when and how to arrive at their headquarters, however it was a little misleading because the interview was actually a phone interview. After the phone interview, an in-person interview was set up. It was a 3 hour long process. I was interviewed by 4 people (1 after another).

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in June 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview setup by HR

Only Observational questions. Strengths and Weaknessess. Most Stressful scenario.

You would be definitely asked about balance between interpersonal and technical ? They want new hires to learn the system in the first 3-4 years. So you need to emphasize that you are eager to learn their process and are hardworking to accomplish that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied to job on-line. Got a call back from a recruiter a few months later for a different position.
    I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager.
    I came In, Everyone was very nice. Big UC Irvine Presence. Building is very nice, with free bottled water in lobby.
    Seemed to have a nice laid back corporate culture (Jeans and Polos)
    Only thing I didn't like is everyone was very young. That said, the all seemed very bright and hard working, just not a lot of experince on the team if you really want to be in a position to learn from someone. But this would be a great op to get hands on learning.