Nielsen Associate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nielsen Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a contact refer me. I applied online. Took the online test. The online test is primarily word problems and then some personality questions. Nielsen doesn't provide any practice tests. I recommend using the P&G practice test. The online test are very similar (Nielsen doesn't have the shapes relationships that P&G does).

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a situational question. For example, Tide detergent sales are slumping and P&G asks why. What do you do?   Answer Question

Other offer that was more in line with the work I wanted to do.

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Applied for one job with 2 rounds of on-site interviews after a call with an HR rep. They hired internally for that job, but contacted me back about 3 weeks after the 2nd interview to consider me for 1 one 3 open positions. Had an interview with 2 managers onsite asking pretty normal questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me out of the 3 jobs available, which one would I prefer the most and why. I had to carefully consider the aspects of each job as well as the fact that one of these two managers would be my new manager depending upon which position I selected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate salary. At this time it was an entry-level position and I took what I could to get in the door. Only negotiation was start time, which was able to happen about 3 weeks after the final interview and offer.

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

Very straightforward interview process. You're basically a connection from the client to Nielsen's vast resources of services and products. If you're on-site your a salesman who can do some data analysis, so the interview questions are based on this.

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

first u have to clear aptitude test and then gd then pi. they will ask maths questions 10 nd one paragraph error corrections and case study and one hypotis questions

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nielsen (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Slow interview process over 2 months, mainly due to Christmas holidays. Multiple parts that included phone interviews, skill testing offline and in-person presentations. Long interviews within the office and a bit more casual than expected.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

2 interviews- one behavioral with HR, and one case with a manager. Both were very straight forward. Case was done in advance of the interview and I had to present it when I got there.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

Face to Face interview, then they asks questions and after the interview they asked me if when will I start, if I can start to work immediately. They told me to wait a week if my interview is successful. I was called 3 days after my interview, they told me to go in the office for the final interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me on why I choose Nielsen. how did I learned that they are hiring. what I can contribute in their company.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

Very pleasant interview experience. I applied straight out of school for Nielsen's graduate program. First you get selected for an online assessment (basic thought process and analytic questions). Next, I had a behavioural interview with an HR rep. She asked me the basic strengths/weaknesses questions, asked why I was interviewing for Nielsen, and asked a few situational questions. Next I had an interview with the manager of Associate Analysts and a Business Partner. I had to present a case that I had gotten a week prior. They were more interested with my thought process approaching the case as opposed to my final recommendation (Tip: they like when you explain your thought process step-by-step out loud). They also asked me a few questions on how I feel about criticism, a time i had to overcome a challenge and why I think I'd be a good fit with the company. I heard back from them in 2 weeks with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Oreo is thinking of launching a mint flavour. What factors would you consider when advising?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Markham, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview with HR (Basic behavioural questions), take-home case study, in house logic test, interview with 2 hiring managers and presented case study

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a client not accepting your recommendation?   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in April 2016.

Interview

un entretien téléphonique d'abord, le HR me questionne en français et en anglais
    puis l'entretien physique, y a inclus un petit test de math et de package Microsoft.Après le manager me demande de se présenter et discuter des situations du marketing concernant

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi choisit Nielsen
      Pourquoi on vous choisit de ce position
      1 Answer