Nielsen Interview Questions in Bentonville, AR | Glassdoor

Nielsen Interview Questions in Bentonville, AR

3.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nielsen (Bentonville, AR) in December 2014.

Interview

Long interview process, phone screen followed by 2 on site interviews, 1 hr then 3 hrs respectively. Had to present business case in front of a panel of 8 people on second round. Overall prepared for this interview process by researching glassdoor and felt very prepared.

Interview Questions

• How many sewer covers are there in Manhattan   1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to negotiate $1700 sign on bonus

Associate Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

Original phone interview was given within a few days of their receipt of my application. While I expected the initial interview to be more about soft skills and matching me with the company, it instead focused almost entirely on analytics and my abilities with manipulating data. Following the interview, I was given an assessment, comprised of several parts, including a Myers-Briggs section and an logical reasoning section.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter was very persistent in identifying my experience with pivot tables specifically, to the point where 1/3rd of the interview was spent on that facet alone.   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Bentonville, AR) in August 2013.

Interview

First you have a phone screen interview. Then an interview with the local manager. If you are selected from this group you will have a second in person interview with the next level of management.

Interview Questions

• If you are confronted by a spouse who accuses you of having an affair with his wife and demands you leave his house before your work is done, what would you do?   Answer Question