Nielsen Client Service Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

3.3

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

It started off with a phone interview. Followed by a case study and normal face-to-face interview. It was not that many people who will interview you, only those who will be a part of your team/department usually. They were all friendly and are very patient in waiting for answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

2 rounds interview. the first round was mathematics, written test on product recommendation, and presentation. The second round was all about case interview. The case was to design a research and make recommendation on the new product that is going to be launched. The slide given was all about the target group and there demographics and lifestyle.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nielsen (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Nielsen invited me for an interview the Monday after I sent my application through an employee. In the morning, the HR representative asked me questions about myself and my experiences in school. She told me to come back after lunch for an interview with the hiring manager. This second interview was more difficult, as it involved making a presentation based on market data. I was given some sheets of paper with data and charts as well as a laptop to create a presentation. An hour was allotted for this. A role-playing session followed, in which the applicant would play the role of a Nielsen Client Service Executive while the hiring manager pretended to be a representative of the company commissioning the study. After that, he vetted my interest for the position since my college major is not exactly the perfect match for the work entailed.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

I submitted my resume during a career fair at our university. Afterwards, I received a message from the HR Director for an initial interview with HR and a short pencil-and-paper test. Those who passed the initial screening will receive an e-mail containing the link to the online assessment test. The next step of the job application process is the individual case presentation in which candidates will be given an hour to read through the case brief and prepare a short PowerPoint presentation to be shown to a panel and then, an interview with the Director and/or VP.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nielsen (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in March 2011.

Interview

Need to go thru a set of numerical test, quick response skill evaluation, presentation as well as communication skill. During the quick response, a group of interviewee are place in a focus group room where we are being observe from another room thru a single sided mirror

Interview Questions

• If you need to walk 50km, what is the key essential item you will bring along with you   1 Answer

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2014.

Interview

Case study where you have to plot graphs and present. You are given 1 hour to prepare but 1 hour isnt really alot of time. Case study was quite difficult and you have to make assumptions.
    Manager then asked questions.
    Then there was a normal interview (Strengths weaknesses and behavioural questions)

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nielsen (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)) in January 2009.

Interview

There were 4 interviews, first a math exam, english exam and a group assessment. After that I got called for a HR interview. After that I got a case with 20 min to prepare and had to do a presentation (the power point was given). After passing this third part I had an interview with the Client service manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation process. It was my first job, a traineeship of four month and the salary was non negotiable

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in July 2011.

Interview

CV ==> HR interview ==> Test ==> Manager interview/ presentation

Interview Questions

• Business case & then you'll have to present it to managers   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Client Service Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen in September 2008.

Interview

Standardized test followed by PI

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very tough to negotiate a given offer

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with screening interview, which took place through the phone, followed by in-person interviews. The way interviewers interact makes me feel comfortable during the interview. Overall, it was a great experience.