Nielsen Client Service Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

3.3

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nielsen (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2017.

Interview

General interview with the HR Manager introducing Nielsen and what it does + your work responsibilities. Then an analytical exam and a formal presentation to a panel that will give you the final interview

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses, are you oaky with overtime   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Client Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

It started off with a phone interview. Followed by a case study and normal face-to-face interview. It was not that many people who will interview you, only those who will be a part of your team/department usually. They were all friendly and are very patient in waiting for answers.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with screening interview, which took place through the phone, followed by in-person interviews. The way interviewers interact makes me feel comfortable during the interview. Overall, it was a great experience.

Client Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen in September 2015.

Interview

You will be given an hour to attempt the case study, by analyzing the chart and presenting the findings. You will be asked to justify your findings and to explain how you come about the findings

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your previous firm?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

2 rounds interview. the first round was mathematics, written test on product recommendation, and presentation. The second round was all about case interview. The case was to design a research and make recommendation on the new product that is going to be launched. The slide given was all about the target group and there demographics and lifestyle.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nielsen (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Nielsen invited me for an interview the Monday after I sent my application through an employee. In the morning, the HR representative asked me questions about myself and my experiences in school. She told me to come back after lunch for an interview with the hiring manager. This second interview was more difficult, as it involved making a presentation based on market data. I was given some sheets of paper with data and charts as well as a laptop to create a presentation. An hour was allotted for this. A role-playing session followed, in which the applicant would play the role of a Nielsen Client Service Executive while the hiring manager pretended to be a representative of the company commissioning the study. After that, he vetted my interest for the position since my college major is not exactly the perfect match for the work entailed.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied via the website which was followed by a phone interview. We scheduled a face-to-face and two weeks later, I received the job offer. In the two weeks, I was left in the dark and had to keep following up to receive an update. At first, they said they'll make a decision in one week but it took them two.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

I submitted my resume during a career fair at our university. Afterwards, I received a message from the HR Director for an initial interview with HR and a short pencil-and-paper test. Those who passed the initial screening will receive an e-mail containing the link to the online assessment test. The next step of the job application process is the individual case presentation in which candidates will be given an hour to read through the case brief and prepare a short PowerPoint presentation to be shown to a panel and then, an interview with the Director and/or VP.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Bangkok (Thailand)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Passed the aptitude test. Test consisted of 10 maths questions and 2 case studies. Maths questions were similar to GMAT type. Test time was about one hour and a half so it was quite challenging to finish the exam on time. I did not manage to finish the last case question on time, but passed the exam overall. You need 7 out of 14 to pass the aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• The results of surveying 100 residents of a city reported that 40 read the daily morning paper, 70 read the daily evening paper & 20 read neither. How many:
      1. Read at least 1 paper?
      2. Read both?
      3. Read exactly one daily paper?   1 Answer

Client Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen in February 2016.

Interview

HR interview, then exam, then case study/ interview with hiring managers. The exam was verbal and mathematical reasoning. The HR interview was mostly fit questions and an explanation of the departments and their responsibilities. It's at this point that you pick which specific department to apply to. All in all it took about three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your course?   Answer Question
    • For the case study, I had to make a 15 minute presentation using given data.   Answer Question
    • Describe teamwork experiences, problems encountered and how you solved them.   Answer Question