Nielsen Client Service Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nielsen Client Service Executive Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

3.3

Client Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen in September 2015.

Interview

You will be given an hour to attempt the case study, by analyzing the chart and presenting the findings. You will be asked to justify your findings and to explain how you come about the findings

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your previous firm?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

2 rounds interview. the first round was mathematics, written test on product recommendation, and presentation. The second round was all about case interview. The case was to design a research and make recommendation on the new product that is going to be launched. The slide given was all about the target group and there demographics and lifestyle.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nielsen (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Nielsen invited me for an interview the Monday after I sent my application through an employee. In the morning, the HR representative asked me questions about myself and my experiences in school. She told me to come back after lunch for an interview with the hiring manager. This second interview was more difficult, as it involved making a presentation based on market data. I was given some sheets of paper with data and charts as well as a laptop to create a presentation. An hour was allotted for this. A role-playing session followed, in which the applicant would play the role of a Nielsen Client Service Executive while the hiring manager pretended to be a representative of the company commissioning the study. After that, he vetted my interest for the position since my college major is not exactly the perfect match for the work entailed.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied via the website which was followed by a phone interview. We scheduled a face-to-face and two weeks later, I received the job offer. In the two weeks, I was left in the dark and had to keep following up to receive an update. At first, they said they'll make a decision in one week but it took them two.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

I submitted my resume during a career fair at our university. Afterwards, I received a message from the HR Director for an initial interview with HR and a short pencil-and-paper test. Those who passed the initial screening will receive an e-mail containing the link to the online assessment test. The next step of the job application process is the individual case presentation in which candidates will be given an hour to read through the case brief and prepare a short PowerPoint presentation to be shown to a panel and then, an interview with the Director and/or VP.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Bangkok (Thailand)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Passed the aptitude test. Test consisted of 10 maths questions and 2 case studies. Maths questions were similar to GMAT type. Test time was about one hour and a half so it was quite challenging to finish the exam on time. I did not manage to finish the last case question on time, but passed the exam overall. You need 7 out of 14 to pass the aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• The results of surveying 100 residents of a city reported that 40 read the daily morning paper, 70 read the daily evening paper & 20 read neither. How many:
      1. Read at least 1 paper?
      2. Read both?
      3. Read exactly one daily paper?
      1 Answer

Client Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen in February 2016.

Interview

HR interview, then exam, then case study/ interview with hiring managers. The exam was verbal and mathematical reasoning. The HR interview was mostly fit questions and an explanation of the departments and their responsibilities. It's at this point that you pick which specific department to apply to. All in all it took about three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your course?   Answer Question
    • For the case study, I had to make a 15 minute presentation using given data.   Answer Question
    • Describe teamwork experiences, problems encountered and how you solved them.   Answer Question

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Lengthy process, no effective internal and external communication, lazy hr team, need to work on the management. First is telephonic round, then aptitude round which is screening round which is between average to difficult level.And if you are selected you get to go for technical round

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

HR did a brief interview over the phone. Then proceeded to do an online test. The HR personnel would then call you back to say if you have passed or not, and you will get an interview only if you pass the test.

The interview was ok, was supposed to be interviewed by a manager, associate director, and director, however, only the manager was around.

The manager thought I was a good fit, and hence I had another phone interview with the director.

Interview Questions

• Why research and why Nielsen?
      Some questions on the job.
      Answer Question

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nielsen (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in March 2011.

Interview

Need to go thru a set of numerical test, quick response skill evaluation, presentation as well as communication skill. During the quick response, a group of interviewee are place in a focus group room where we are being observe from another room thru a single sided mirror

Interview Questions

• If you need to walk 50km, what is the key essential item you will bring along with you   1 Answer