Nielsen Client Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nielsen Client Service Manager Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nielsen (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I did a phone interview and then was asked to take the online assessment test. It was mostly logic type questions followed by a personality test. I learned I had passed this test and then was asked to do a phone interview with the hiring manager. After the second phone interview, I went in and meet the person who would be my direct boss and the executive Vice President. I was given every indication that I was a top candidate. Surprisingly, after the interview I never heard back from HR or the hiring manager despite my attempts to follow up. Very unprofessional process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Schaumburg, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

Talked at an industry function with a Nielsen employee, he then reached out to me based on our conversation and my expressed interest. Interviews were scheduled with VP, Director, and then two "Associate" level folks. I met with VP and Associates first, then went to lunch with the Director I would be working for, which made for a more relaxed final interview.

Interview Questions

• The VP did ask me to describe how I would handle two situations, one where Nielsen data was correct but the client interpreted it wrong and one where the Nielsen data was wrong, leading client in the wrong direction.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary up and vacation up from initial offer.

Client Service Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nielsen in March 2012.

Interview

This was just a basic interview. Asked general questions about my resume, then asked for my availability and expected salary. The person interviewing me was very very nice!

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial round of telephonic interview.Written test having simple English,maths and case study. Once cleared , final round of interview and offer letter. The process is simple and is often expedited based on the requirement. The on boarding process is also easy