Nielsen Client Support Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nielsen Client Support Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

I interviewed with three other internals. I was asked personal and profession questions. I was interviewed by the hiring manager.They took a few weeks to get back to me. It seemed to take longer than it should. The people that interviewed me were very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Client Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

Interview process was extremely smooth. Granted, I did work with a recruiter who was given my resume by an internal employee, however after the initial interview with the recruiter I was interviewing with the hiring manager within 5 business days. After a phone-interview with the hiring manager, I was asked to come in for a in-person interview for which the hiring manager, and VP flew in to meet me. The in-person interview was very laid back and casual. After touching on my previous role, we discussed why I wanted to get into market research and what my 1 and 5 year goals were. It was nice to hear about career advancement throughout the interview process from all internal people I spoke to.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in Market Research and why do I think Market Research is important?   Answer Question

Client Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

I applied on the Nielsen careers website and was contacted by HR about a week later. I had a brief phone screen with them and then the next week I had a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager. Since she was based in Boston and I am in Chicago she had me meet with a Client Director, Client Manager and Client Support Manager based in Chicago. I had another offer on the table so I advised them and they gave me an offer within 2 business days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate vacation as it is very minimal but they were unable to budge