Nielsen Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nielsen Intern Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nielsen in January 2014.

Interview

I had to do a mathematical test. Then I was contacted about a week later, I had passed the test and had to do a presentation in front of two team members and personality test with HR.

Interview Questions

• What is something you are proud of. What are your strengths and weaknesses..   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

It requires you to complete a written test first, followed by a face to face interview with the team. Interviewers are nice and willing to share more details on the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Any challenges you are facing and how will you solve them?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had applied online after knowing about an opening for an intern. Had to wait for few days to get any response. Finally, got a call from HR saying my CV has been shortlisted and an interview has been scheduled.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nielsen (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice and personable. They shared lots of personal stories and shared why they loved working for Neilsen. The questions were mostly based off of Neilsen's values--so know those.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

I can't remember my interview process. It's too long ago. But it's not difficult. The key question is why you want to be here. And they will ask some questions about english fluency and previous experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nielsen (New York, NY).

Interview

Unbelievable, people were so friendly, easy to speak with, intelligence and thought provoking , questions were never intended to confuse you or trick you these people truly want to get to know you!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

First contacted by recruiter about a week after application deadline, set up two phone interviews and heard back hours after second interview. It was a very straightforward and quick hiring process which I appreciated. Nielsen does a great job staying in contact with applicants and always responds in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• What is a new product or service that particularly interests you?   Answer Question
    • If you had to market that product, how would you do it and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

I applied online earlier this year. It took them a long time (more than a month) to contact me and schedule interviews. I had a phone interview with the HR first, then an interview with two of the members in the department I will be working in, finally an interview with the senior manager.

Interview Questions

• You don't have relevant experience. Why should we choose you over the others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nielsen (South Bend, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through my career center at school in October of my Junior year. Was informed that I had an interview the following week that would take place a week later. Process was one interview, then they told me I would hear back about whether or not I got an internship offer a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you have had related to finance and your role in the group and how you dealt with any problems that occurred.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online and had a brief phone call with an recruiter about two weeks later. She then scheduled a phone interview with the manager I would be working under for the next week. The phone interview was with two managers and lasted about half an hour. They asked me to go through my resume, talked about some upcoming projects and asked about the value I could add, and then asked some behavioral questions. The recruiter called back about half an hour later and offered the position with a choice for my location.

Interview Questions

• What kind of value could you add to our current upcoming projects?   Answer Question