Nielsen Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nielsen Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

Intern Interview

Interview

I took an assessment to test my analytical skills, then they called me for an interview (this interview was not with a recruiter, rather an employee of the company), then they sent me the offer letter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There were 2 round of selection process. One is GD based on Abstract & topic related to your course & then Interview - More project based and about the company , behavorial and Resume base. It was a one month process and it was applied through my MBA college summer internship program

Interview Questions

• More about Market Research   1 Answer

Negotiation

not applicable

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied through university/college, I was sent an email scheduling an interview and an assessment. There was only one interview, and afterwards I heard back within a week. Interview was tell me about yourself, basic behavioral questions, and a quick case interview. Interviewer was very friendly and the interview was conversational and comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

It was more quantitative than expected. Although this was primarily tested in the pretest that we all had to take in order to get the interview in the first place. Still some behavioral questions in the interview as well. Combines most things you would expect in an interview.

Interview Questions

• What sort of legacy would you leave?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen in May 2016.

Interview

it was through a few rounds. standard procedures. Just make sure confident and ready to express. Be straightforward and equiped with current knowledge. I think you should also share about everything you did in sch and your experiences. and also, your skills!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nielsen (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was invited in the company for an interview with the HR manager. It lasted 40-45 mins. The interviewer just tries to know about you, so be prepared for many behavioral questions. Sell yourself in the best way possible.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

I applied on campus and interviewed a week later. I had a short case interview (market sizing) and personal experience interview. The interviewer was nice and very helpful. It's a great company and was a fairly competitive process. Really great and unique interview questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

Had an on campus interview and two phone calls. The on campus interview was all situational so "tell me about a time when..." and the phone calls were mostly behavioral too. Everyone has been very nice so far and seems to love Nielsen.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Interview

I interviewed for a long-term internship position. The interview itself was such a great experience! People who interviewed me were nice and they asked me questions related to the field I wanted to work in. The overall atmosphere within the company was friendly and the process was really fast.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen in April 2016.

Interview

The entire process was incredibly both relaxed and thorough. I first had a phone screening-type interview which went well. Asked basic questions about myself and work related skills and accomplishments. Then I had a one on one in-person interview. I was skeptical as to how the interview process would turn out, knowing the how big and prominent Nielsen is as a company. I was asked typical interview questions, then just talked casually for about an hour afterwards. It really made me feel comfortable, not only with my future manager, but the overall company itself.