Nielsen FLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

FLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

There was an on campus interview that lasted for approximately 30 minutes. I am not sure this is the process for everyone as I was an on campus hire through hour school's job placement program. The process was very easy an laid back as long as you are prepared to talk about the company and your interest in working for them.

Interview Questions

• various behavior questions as well as a walk through of your resume.   Answer Question

FLP Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied through school and received interview on campus. Had a pre-dinner social event the night before the interview where candidates got to meet employees and learn more about the job. There was like 6 or 7 employees and only 4 or 5 people showed up. The interview was fairly straight forward. All behavioral. The interviewer had a packet of questions in front of her that she had to go through. Questions such as "name a time when you failed", "worked on a team", etc.

Interview Questions

Didn't get a good feeling about the people working with. Didn't mesh well with my personality.

FLP Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

I was late to submit my resume so my process was much different than most. I had a phone interview with someone from HR who works with the financial leadership program. She was really nice and asked me basic behavioral questions. About a month later, she called to give me an offer and I was given until the end of the week to let her know if I was accepting or not. That time frame was tough for me given that I had a lot of other interviews lined up, but I was interested so I accepted.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any....my interview was behavioral and not technical.   Answer Question

FLP Intern Interview

Interview

came on campus career fair; got a call a week later for interview- behavioral questions; interviewer was very personable