Nielsen Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

3.2

50 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Mumbai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Telephonic. A team of five people took the interview. One of them was the head of data science team , one was a team lead and other two were executive level data scientists.

Interview Questions

• Basic Statistics, R, Excel, VBA and Projects done and paper written.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had applied online after knowing about an opening for an intern. Had to wait for few days to get any response. Finally, got a call from HR saying my CV has been shortlisted and an interview has been scheduled.

ARC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chinchpokli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nielsen (Chinchpokli (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

CAT based Apti Round, if one clears dat then Hr round, then Technical round,followed by an interview witn VP, then again HR round

The HR Team from Nielsen never responds on time to share your result about the interview. This has not only happened at chinchpokli but also at vikhroli. Disappointed!!!

Interview Questions

• Market Research related Question In HR And Technical Round   Answer Question

SAP FI Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nielsen (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through institute. Interview process took 1 day. There were 3 rounds 1Technical followed by a managerial and HR round. Technical round was purely based on cv where general concepts and configuration were asked. Managerial round was easy and was more like personal interview.

After that Senior person introduced me to HR and and I was intimated by HR that I am selected (1 more girl was selected apart from me). After 3 days i received a call from HR that she will be releasing offfer letter in next week. I waited for a week and after 5 days I called her up to check the status. HR intimated that business is planning for only 1 resource and hence they have dropped me and selected the other only.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nielsen (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews followed by a written test.
    Very helpful and comforting environment, the people in general are awesome
    The first interview was taken by a gentleman who asked me what vertical I'd like to work under, being from a media background I felt that it would be the smart choice to work under the media vertical.
    The second interview was tougher because I was asked detailed questions on the functioning of the organisation to which I didn't know the answers to.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I thought they did as an organisation?   1 Answer

ARC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nielsen (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First Round - Aptitute Test (Maths & English section) + Market Research Case studies + Logical Reasoning. It went pretty good especially mathematical case studies, similar to MBA entrance exams. Most being multiple choices with case studies being subjective written types. Gave us a total time duration of 90 mins. Were also told about the min. cutoff to clear the same.
    Second Round : HR interview
    Third Round : Technical interview related to basic marketing & market research concepts

Interview Questions

• HR Interview:
      Why neilsen? What is so special about this role? etc.

Technical Interview:
      7P's of Marketing mix? Types of Primary research? etc.   Answer Question

BPI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Multiple rounds with different interviewers across the globe; questions on leadership and past projects. Mix of behavioral questions and technical questions. Good experience as different culture interviewers ask similar questions all focused on seeing your fit into their team!

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by in person interview. Aptitude consisted of a case study on SWOT for a new product, some verbal and quant questions. Personal Interview was generic with questions such as about yourself and your previous work experience..

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate Questions: How to arrive at total existing automobile in the country   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

first there was a arc analyst test then later 2 rounds of interviews one hr and one technical the hr round was easy with a logic based question and the second round was a technical round. you need to get your basics right to pass through this round

Market Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The selection process is pretty technical and exhaustive in nature. There could be a written test as well depending on the vertical that you have applied for. Please note that the interviewer can ask you to solve some case studies too, thus be prepared for that too.

Interview Questions

• Questions are primarily on past experience with a touch of technical skills   Answer Question