Nielsen Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nielsen Research Associate Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

it's pretty easy and quick. the hiring manager asked bunch of question like going though your resume and tell me more about you ie. strengths and weaknesses...the manager seems nice and know her stuff but at then end she kinds in the rush to leave and did not offer me the opportunity to ask her a question as usual interview goes.

Interview Questions

• the manager gives me a kind of brainteaser question like how many people on the planet if give a quick guess   Answer Question

the salary is on the low end, no room to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

Written Test - Evaluates quantitative aptitude, verbal ability and Logical Reasoning. This is followed by two rounds of interview, where they test your understanding of research, competencies that you can bring into the organisation and 2nd round is a HR round where they evaluate your temperament, attitude and keenness.

Interview Questions

• Something that you regret and would like to change in your past life and why would you do so   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen in July 2010.

Interview

Casual conversation during interview. Math skills test with 10 word problems. A critical thinking problem was included. And a writing assessment topped it off.

Interview Questions

• How does this company compare to other companies you've been considering?   Answer Question