Nigel Frank International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.8

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY).

Interview

1 week process. I applied through a Craigslist ad and was called within the hour. 30 minute conversation with an internal recruiter. They're really nice, and honestly no one gets rejected at this stage because they want to get an interview on the board. Next step was to come into the office. I met with 2 managers and then with the VP. Their clipboard (I wish I had a copy) has a few things to check off:

- Money motivated
    - Competitive
    - Loves to drink / go out

They're especially interested if you live in the city / are hoping to move to the city. That way, you have to stay with the company because you're dependent on a paycheck.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if I gave you $10,000 right now?   1 Answer

SharePoint Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Followed the job description, asked proficiency in programming languages. Not rigid, some behavorial questions. Relatively smooth process, they try to best understand your skills and your passions - why do the work elsewise?

Interview Questions

• If you had one equally qualified candidate standing right next to you, why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International.

Interview

The interview process begins with a ten minute phone screening. If deemed suitable, the candidate goes to an on site group interview. Once hired, there is a month long paid training program.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

After an initial phone screening from a recruiter I was set up with following an employee referral, I was given an appointment to come in and meet some team leaders and managers.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International.

Interview

Most unprofessional phone interview I have ever experienced. Never has anyone asked me how I like to spend my money, or that there office style is similar to Wolf of Wall Street. Completely absurd.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed. I got a phone call from a Recruiter for a phone screening. We spoke for about 20 minutes, and she said she would speak to the managers at the offices to see where I would interview. I interviewed a couple of times, because specific teams within the office were hiring. I declined another interview when offered. It'd be best if there was a more organized, and concise interview process.

Interview Questions

I felt the interview process was a bit unorthodox. However, the company does offer a lot of growth opportunity, if you're willing to put in extra hours. It's best if you live close to the office.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International in November 2016.

Interview

phone interview and in person power point presentation on what FRG does and why they should hire you. Met with 3 manager and went through how i am motivated and what i do for fun. Looking for people to put in long hours, handle rejection, and master phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with 10,000 dollars   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International.

Interview

FAST. I applied online and received a call within 24 hours. After a phone screen, skype interview, and one onsite, I received an offer. Interviewers were awesome and gave great feedback.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

It was about a two hour interview with a "Team Lead" who basically tore my resume apart. I had over 5 years of Job experience that he immediately demolished. Then told me how the payment structure would go. Which ended up being a total lie.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working long hours if you are promised a payoff?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 guys, both seemed to be bros. Tried to play a good cop, bad cop type situation. Made me roll play a sales call right there. Very uncomfortable, but simple and easy regardless.

You have to understand that these companies just want warm bodies. If you want a job, you can take a job. Not my cup of tea at all. My advice would be to determine if this is a job you want vs. a job you will take just to have a job.

Interview Questions

Not at all what I wanted