Nigel Frank International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nigel Frank International Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2017

2.8

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International.

Interview

The interview process begins with a ten minute phone screening. If deemed suitable, the candidate goes to an on site group interview. Once hired, there is a month long paid training program.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

After an initial phone screening from a recruiter I was set up with following an employee referral, I was given an appointment to come in and meet some team leaders and managers.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International.

Interview

Most unprofessional phone interview I have ever experienced. Never has anyone asked me how I like to spend my money, or that there office style is similar to Wolf of Wall Street. Completely absurd.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed. I got a phone call from a Recruiter for a phone screening. We spoke for about 20 minutes, and she said she would speak to the managers at the offices to see where I would interview. I interviewed a couple of times, because specific teams within the office were hiring. I declined another interview when offered. It'd be best if there was a more organized, and concise interview process.

Interview Questions

I felt the interview process was a bit unorthodox. However, the company does offer a lot of growth opportunity, if you're willing to put in extra hours. It's best if you live close to the office.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International in November 2016.

Interview

phone interview and in person power point presentation on what FRG does and why they should hire you. Met with 3 manager and went through how i am motivated and what i do for fun. Looking for people to put in long hours, handle rejection, and master phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with 10,000 dollars   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International.

Interview

FAST. I applied online and received a call within 24 hours. After a phone screen, skype interview, and one onsite, I received an offer. Interviewers were awesome and gave great feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 guys, both seemed to be bros. Tried to play a good cop, bad cop type situation. Made me roll play a sales call right there. Very uncomfortable, but simple and easy regardless.

You have to understand that these companies just want warm bodies. If you want a job, you can take a job. Not my cup of tea at all. My advice would be to determine if this is a job you want vs. a job you will take just to have a job.

Interview Questions

Not at all what I wanted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

in depth interviewing process. They have you perform sales challenges that bring in real life situations that you must solve. Final interview you must give a 10 minute power point presentation.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Went to the office for a team interview. Met with other people interviewing and other members of the team and was able to tour the office. Had 1-1 interviews with 3 people and was at the office for a total of about 4 hours. Got a call that night with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you deserve the job over someone else   1 Answer

Computer Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International in June 2016.

Interview

Long and arduous, I worked with a recruiter for about 6 months to land a contracting position then when a position was finally available the recruiter quit and went to work for another organization. This company hasn't fully replaced the former recruiter and I have not been able to get another offer from this group. If the group does not want to hire someone they should just say so. It has been a huge waste of time; I'm pretty sure that they just hire 20 something males for their roles.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions about my skills and availability but nothing of a technical nature.   1 Answer