Nigel Frank International Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SharePoint Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Followed the job description, asked proficiency in programming languages. Not rigid, some behavorial questions. Relatively smooth process, they try to best understand your skills and your passions - why do the work elsewise?

Interview Questions

• If you had one equally qualified candidate standing right next to you, why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

After an initial phone screening from a recruiter I was set up with following an employee referral, I was given an appointment to come in and meet some team leaders and managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed. I got a phone call from a Recruiter for a phone screening. We spoke for about 20 minutes, and she said she would speak to the managers at the offices to see where I would interview. I interviewed a couple of times, because specific teams within the office were hiring. I declined another interview when offered. It'd be best if there was a more organized, and concise interview process.

Interview Questions

I felt the interview process was a bit unorthodox. However, the company does offer a lot of growth opportunity, if you're willing to put in extra hours. It's best if you live close to the office.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

It was about a two hour interview with a "Team Lead" who basically tore my resume apart. I had over 5 years of Job experience that he immediately demolished. Then told me how the payment structure would go. Which ended up being a total lie.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working long hours if you are promised a payoff?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 guys, both seemed to be bros. Tried to play a good cop, bad cop type situation. Made me roll play a sales call right there. Very uncomfortable, but simple and easy regardless.

You have to understand that these companies just want warm bodies. If you want a job, you can take a job. Not my cup of tea at all. My advice would be to determine if this is a job you want vs. a job you will take just to have a job.

Interview Questions

Not at all what I wanted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

in depth interviewing process. They have you perform sales challenges that bring in real life situations that you must solve. Final interview you must give a 10 minute power point presentation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Went to the office for a team interview. Met with other people interviewing and other members of the team and was able to tour the office. Had 1-1 interviews with 3 people and was at the office for a total of about 4 hours. Got a call that night with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you deserve the job over someone else   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was okay but very fast moving and they will pressure you into starting immediately. They do a phone screen then a group interview and a one on one. Just tell them what they want to hear and you'll probably get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work ethic.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Someone reached out to me via linkedin and said they had a potential job opportunity for me. I asked for more information, replied with my contact information, resume, and availability for a call and was contacted by someone in HR the next day. They said they were interested and invited me in for an interview. I met with another consultant and then her manager (who reached out to me initially). Received mixed signals as at first they said they wanted me in for another interview closer to my available start date post-graduation, and heard the interview went well when the hiring manager reached out to me via phone the day after the interview. Two days later was told they would be pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you had to deal with failure.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was exactly as I was told by the internal recruitment team, I was met in the reception by the 2 interviewers, sat down and asked a number of questions. The process started off by them introducing themselves, asking me to run through my experience and then some Q&A. I was then met by two other interviewers who ran through the same sort of questions.

Although the interview took about 90 minutes, I was given an answer that evening that they would be proceeding to an offer with my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have worked in a high pressured environment, and how did you cope?   Answer Question