Nigel Frank International Trainee Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nigel Frank International Trainee Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

After an initial phone screening from a recruiter I was set up with following an employee referral, I was given an appointment to come in and meet some team leaders and managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nigel Frank International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed. I got a phone call from a Recruiter for a phone screening. We spoke for about 20 minutes, and she said she would speak to the managers at the offices to see where I would interview. I interviewed a couple of times, because specific teams within the office were hiring. I declined another interview when offered. It'd be best if there was a more organized, and concise interview process.

Interview Questions

I felt the interview process was a bit unorthodox. However, the company does offer a lot of growth opportunity, if you're willing to put in extra hours. It's best if you live close to the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 guys, both seemed to be bros. Tried to play a good cop, bad cop type situation. Made me roll play a sales call right there. Very uncomfortable, but simple and easy regardless.

You have to understand that these companies just want warm bodies. If you want a job, you can take a job. Not my cup of tea at all. My advice would be to determine if this is a job you want vs. a job you will take just to have a job.

Interview Questions

Not at all what I wanted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

in depth interviewing process. They have you perform sales challenges that bring in real life situations that you must solve. Final interview you must give a 10 minute power point presentation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was exactly as I was told by the internal recruitment team, I was met in the reception by the 2 interviewers, sat down and asked a number of questions. The process started off by them introducing themselves, asking me to run through my experience and then some Q&A. I was then met by two other interviewers who ran through the same sort of questions.

Although the interview took about 90 minutes, I was given an answer that evening that they would be proceeding to an offer with my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have worked in a high pressured environment, and how did you cope?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

1st stage - Phone screen, 2nd stage - on site with Team Lead and Managers. After the phone interview, they asked if I would be okay to come on-site the following week. During the on-site, I met with three different people. First person guaged my interest in sales, second person tested my sales ability, third person described more about the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in sales? What do you know about third-party recruiting? What would you do with a $10,000 paycheck?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I called them and asked about potential opportunities with NFI
    They told me to send them their resume, they took a look at it and had a young girl call me and give me a basic understanding of what they do and to set up a group interview.

I came in the next day and had one of the managers give us a brief presentation about the company. We were all asked to role play and to sell something.

Then after we got split up on our owns to interview individually with a manager.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Interview

Applied online and was contacted the same day for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 35 minutes, and the recruiter was very easy to talk to. They asked basic questions about your interest in sales, what you know about the company, what your experience is, etc etc. At the end of the phone interview she gave me a tentative in-person interview time/date and had me call back 30 min later. She confirmed that in-person interview and I am heading in today for it.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in sales? What do you know about Nigel Frank International?   Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International in August 2015.

Interview

I went in for one of the recruiting recruiter events. It was a group process with about 10 people. First we all introduced ourselves and learned about the company and position. Then we learned about the company and the role. Then we did an activity in which we had to sell another interview to a "recruiter". Finally we met with 2 managers in the company. Personally I got a bad taste in my mouth when they kept speaking about how much money we would be making and that it's worth it working 12 hours a day. ( that was the only positive we were told). I also didn't like that I was told the interview would be 2 hours and was there for over 3 hours. Everyone was very cocky. I didn't feel like the interview let me speak about myself,answer questions and ask questions about the role.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any personal questions- it was basically me telling them everything that was on my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through a college job board. A few days later, I received a phone call from the internal recruiting team. We discussed my background, my interest in sales, and what I've done in the past that would qualify me for an environment like this. After the phone call I received an invite to come into the office in New York. After few conversations later with a team lead, manager and business manager, an offer was made.