Nightingale Home Healthcare Patient Advocate (Sales Representative ) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Patient Advocate (Sales Representative ) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare.

Interview

Total Waste of time. Showed up early for interview, completed electronic application and waited an hour before being interviewed for less than 5 minutes for a position that i didn't apply for and was extremely over qualified for. Recruiter was a box of rocks and pretty much asked me the same exact questions already answered on the application. She knew that I was over qualified and once she saw my salary requirements, why even prolong the conversation? She asked me about salary and then said"she had investigate deeper into what the salary for the position was" Seriously? I was waiting for Ashton Kutcher to walk in and say you've been punked!

Interview Questions

didn't apply to be a telemarketing snoop

Other Interview Reviews for Nightingale Home Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare (Fort Wayne, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by Nightingale after I posted my resume of Career Builder. The initial interview was good. I was contacted by the Area Manager via telephone and when we got to the subject of salary I told her my last job was 60k per year. She asked me if that was my base and I told her that it was. She told me that she wanted to table the conversation until they have a chance to talk to the other candidates. She never asked me if I would consider a package based on salary & bonus equal to or greater then 60k.

I was contacted by similar company and when they asked me what my salary expectation was I told them 60k plus a bonus program. They had no problem with that and offered a company car. The job was filled internally. My research suggest that sales position in the home care industry pay well. Dont' sell yourself short.

Patient Advocate (Sales Representative ) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare.

Interview

Phone interview, reference check, 1 interview-hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation really