Ninkasi Brewing Center West Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ninkasi Brewing Center West Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Ninkasi Brewing

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ninkasi Brewing

Center West Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ninkasi Brewing (Oakland, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online via LinkedIn. (Yes people do contact you from these postings!). Was asked to participate in a phone interview with COO, another RSM, and HR generalist. Spent close to an hour on the phone answering questions. Was told they would get back to me within a week to either end the process or invite me to an interview in Oakland, CA.

I received a call within 15 minutes of concluding the interview, asking me to block a date for two weeks following. I attended the meeting in Oakland, CA, meeting with the COO, one of the owners, and all three of the sales reps that would work for me. The interview allowed me to tell the staff about myself, to answer questions from all in attendance, and then to ask questions of the staff directly. The company felt it was in their best interest to allow me to gauge the staff and the obstacles in place, while allowing a bit of a voice in the process. They interviewed two others that day, then contacted me two days later inviting me to a final interview a week later in Eugene at their headquarters.

Flying to Eugene, I met with both owners, the head of HR, the COO, and took an extensive tour of the brewery. Discussed strategy, tactics, and belief systems. Also discussed potential obstacles in the future, spent time enjoying food and beers on their patio. One of the most welcoming group of people one can ever imagine.

Interview Questions

• The brewery is currently encountering a lack of loyalty in the Northern California market, seeing our tap handles turn over frequently as few draft handles seem permanent and most bars/restaurants are employing a constant rotation of handles. How would you handle this situation?   Answer Question