Nissan Car Salesman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nissan Car Salesman Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nissan (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I had to be interviewed by all four salesmanager at the dealership and when I passed all four "somewhat intimidating" tasks. I was than handed my application for salesman license which I had to pay 51$ at the DMV and had to get my background check. (Another 51$) I come in three days later after applying/receiving the position and am told to come wait until they give me a call. Friday a latest they said...... Two weeks go by and I give them a call and a salesmanager tells me you made it into out candidates we will let you know within 4-5 days when to come in. And so another week went by..... Desperately in need for a job to pay for student loans I dressed up and went to the dealership. I asked to speak to a sales manager. He than texts the other sales managers and tells me to come in on Friday to start...... It was a mission. And I hope not everyone has to go through the same process.

Interview Questions

• If your customer wants to buy the new Nissan Maxima but they say hold on we'll be back because we want to check out the new Honda Civic, what do you do in that scenario?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nissan (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2014.

Interview

Brief to the point, questions generally situational to gauge personality. Hiring manager was friendly, welcoming and pleasant. Questions were very common sense. They did ask about any prior sales experience but it was not required to be hired. Must pass a drug test , background check & have a clean driving record.

Car Salesman Interview

Interview

It was a long process, I got interviewed by the sales manager and another sales manger, then finally the GSM. You have to go get drug tested, and also go to dmv and get your sales license. There was a lot role playing, on how to sale, what objections customers might say, and how to overcome them.

Interview Questions

• the questions were pretty straightforward, if a customer says I will have to talk to my wife/husband.   Answer Question

Car Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanwell, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nissan (Hanwell, London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Just a phone call, asked me to come in, and asked me 2-3 questions on my confidence in selling cars, and explained how the comission structure works. Additionally, he told me the importance of being on time, and what my perfomance must be like to survive as a salesman at this dealership.

Interview Questions

• How do I know you can sell 14 cars a month?
      Why should I employ you as a salesman and not another applicant?   Answer Question

Car Salesman Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nissan in March 2012.

Interview

I was approached by an employee of nissan asking if i was interested in a job. I went in an filled out an application and was interviewed on the spot. I was asked to come back for a second and third time and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can sell a car?   1 Answer