Nissan Car Salesman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nissan Car Salesman Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nissan (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2014.

Interview

Brief to the point, questions generally situational to gauge personality. Hiring manager was friendly, welcoming and pleasant. Questions were very common sense. They did ask about any prior sales experience but it was not required to be hired. Must pass a drug test , background check & have a clean driving record.

Car Salesman Interview

Interview

It was a long process, I got interviewed by the sales manager and another sales manger, then finally the GSM. You have to go get drug tested, and also go to dmv and get your sales license. There was a lot role playing, on how to sale, what objections customers might say, and how to overcome them.

Interview Questions

• the questions were pretty straightforward, if a customer says I will have to talk to my wife/husband.   Answer Question

Car Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanwell, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nissan (Hanwell, London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Just a phone call, asked me to come in, and asked me 2-3 questions on my confidence in selling cars, and explained how the comission structure works. Additionally, he told me the importance of being on time, and what my perfomance must be like to survive as a salesman at this dealership.

Interview Questions

• How do I know you can sell 14 cars a month?
      Why should I employ you as a salesman and not another applicant?
      Answer Question

Car Salesman Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nissan in March 2012.

Interview

I was approached by an employee of nissan asking if i was interested in a job. I went in an filled out an application and was interviewed on the spot. I was asked to come back for a second and third time and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can sell a car?   1 Answer