Nissan North America Product Planning Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nissan North America Product Planning Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Product Planning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nissan North America (Franklin, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

At first I conducted a phone interview with an HR generalist, going over some skills and current work experience. I then had a brief phone interview with the hiring manager. After that I was called into an onsite interview at Franklin, TN.

Once at the interview I met with several different product planners and they gave me a basic overview of their jobs and what to expect. I think the problem came later on, 3 hours later when I was asked to compare one of their models with a competitor's model. Perhaps my thoughts didn't coincide with the company's direction.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was having pictures of three different subcompact cars laid out in front of me and identifying what made Nissan's vehicle stand our even though it was a model that was several years old compared to brand new competitor's products. Trying not to tell them that the Nissan model was outdated and boring was very difficult   Answer Question