Nitro Channel Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nitro Channel Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Nitro

1 Interview Review

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2018.

Interview

1st round interview was over the phone. 2nd was face to face with senior manager in Dublin office + senior manager in San Francisco and was an hour long.
After 2 weeks of waiting for feedback I was informed by the agency that they were proceeding with more suitable candidates which is strange as I had been told that my cv was the best they had received.
Clearly ‘more suitable candidates’ means ‘cheaper candidates’. And that’s ok....if they can’t afford my 15+ years experience, they can’t afford me. But they could try to be a little more efficient with their feedback and respectful of a candidates time. Having said all of the above this company is notorious for redundancies which is not a place I want to be plus I’m at a stage in my career/life where company nights out and beer filled fridges don’t cut the mustard....
Beware also when talking to companies that they may be using you for ‘consultancy’ purposes, taking your ideas and selecting a cheaper alternative to implement them...just a little something to be aware of....

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. What do you know about Nitro etc. Lots of discussion around the channel which I’m not sure they have a grip on at all....   Answer Question