Nitro Customer Success Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nitro

2.0

Customer Success Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nitro (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process at Nitro was wonderful. I originally met Rachel, a Talent Ambassador at Nitro, at the UC Berkeley career fair. Through talking with her and learning more about Nitro, I could tell the job would be an amazing opportunity for personal and professional growth in a fast-paced and fun environment. I originally applied for an internship, but since I was graduating, I heard back from Rachel about interviewing for a full-time position. Rachel was very helpful during the whole process and made me feel comfortable and confident. I was interviewed by people in my department, Andrew and Stephanie who were very friendly and explained the role and expectations well. Finally, I met with Gina the COO who made me feel at ease and the interview felt more like a continuous conversation, which was wonderful! I additionally completed a technical exercise which helped me gain insight into the product I would later be advising customers on. Overall the whole experience revealed the high expectations for Nitro employees- but also was laid back and personal, not formal or uncomfortable at all! I am so happy to join the Nitro team after an amazing interview and hiring experience!

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nitro

Customer Success Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2014.

Interview

I signed up via their website and within a day I had heard back from Rachel in recruitment and the process began. I had a HR interview with Rachel - this was a short chat to get to know me basically. After that it was an interview in the Dublin office with 2 team leads. Nothing out of the ordinary, just like every other stage everyone was super friendly and put me at ease. I then had a Skype interview with the VP of EMEA before finally the COO. The process was quick and Rachel kept me informed throughout and was only an email away when I needed some information. It is quite clear from the hiring process that Nitro is a fun and engaging place to work.

Interview Questions

• Give me examples of positive and negative instances when dealing with customers so far in your career.   Answer Question