Nitro Customer Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nitro Customer Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Nitro

2.7

Customer Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro.

Interview

I submitted my application to Nitro on their website. About a week later Rachel, from their recruiting team, sent me an email to set up a time to talk. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday we set up a time for the following week to talk. The phone interview was great. Rachel was very easy going and made the call feel very informal. I got an email later that day to schedule an interview at their offices. I met with Andrew Holmes and two other girls from the Customer Support Team. The interview was just simple questions like what would you do to stay creative in a job that is repetitive because of my art background. Really the meeting is just about getting to know who you are in a short time. They next gave me a take home test that had me detailing ways in which i'd handle different situations. As long as you have familiarized yourself with the program and are a bit computer savy you should feel at ease with it. A few days later Rachel emailed me to set up an interview with Nitro's COO. It was really more of just a conversation than an interview. Gina was very nice and easy to talk to. Though i didn't get offered the position Rachel was with me every step of the way and was always there if i had any questions. I have never been through such a comfortable interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nitro

Customer Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro.

Interview

I applied to Nitro on their website. About a week later Rachel, from their recruiting team sent me an email to set up a time to chat. Due to Thanksgiving we set up a call for the following week. Rachel was super nice and very easy to talk to. Later that same day i got an email from her asking to set up a interview with Andrew Holmes and two other girls from the Customer Support Team. The next day i went in an met with all four of them at their offices. There were no really hard questions or anything tricky. Just a meeting to try to get to know you and see what makes you tick as a person. Next they had me do a take home test. The test consisted of me answered detailed questions as if i was the customer support rep. As long as you have gotten a little familiar with their product and are comfortable with computers this should stress you out. All the feedback was positive from the group interview and the test. I was next set up with an interview with Gina their COO. I've never talked with a COO of a company in any of the interview processes i've been through so i was pretty nervous. Rachel gave me some words of encouragement and told me to just be myself which i really appreciated. Although i wasn't offered the position the process was definitely refreshing. Very upfront and informal. Rachel did a great job.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2013.

Interview

I was passively looking at roles on Seek and decided to call the line manager directly to ask some questions. He was really friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about the role and his work - it wasn't like talking to a robot, which I found very refreshing. I updated my resume and submitted it as soon as I could. After a few days, he called me to ask when would be the best time to catch up. He was very accommodating and worked me into a lunch hour so I could sneak out of work. The recruiter from San Fran sent me an email to confirm the time - she soon became the point of contact for the rest of the process and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Always professional, yet positive and timely responses. I had a face to face interview with the line Manager first and felt at ease even from when I sat waiting in the office on the couches. Everyone said 'Hi!' as they walked past. I went on to have a couple of Skype interviews with the San Fran office and the one thing I noticed every time I spoke to someone is that they were always positive, bright, driven and truly passionate about what they did, the company and where they were going. Nitro is definitely a place where I could see myself working but unfortunately I had to pull out of the process due to accepting an offer I couldn't refuse. I told the recruiter as soon as I could and she was very understanding of the situation. Overall a really great process and experience where I met some inspiring people. They were professional but in a fun, non-rigid way. I was able to get a really good feel of the company, the culture and the environment - something that a lot of companies forget about conveying when you meet with them. You can tell Nitro is not only going places but is also an amazing place to work. Who knows, we may cross paths in the future!

Interview Questions

• I can't remember any really difficult questions - I felt really comfortable and natural in the interviews, which I think is very important.

I also did a technical skills test which was quite fun to complete.   Answer Question