Nitro Desktop Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied for the Desktop Support Engineer position that I found posted on Nitro's website. Early the next week I received an email response from Rachel, the company's internal talent ambassador. We schedule a time for a phone interview a few days later, which comprised of Rachel providing me with some information about the position I applied for as well as a little background on the company and their culture. After the phone interview Rachel got in touch again via email and setup a time for me to come by and interview in person with the Senior Manager of Global Business Services and IT. The in-person interview was conducted extremely well in that it was not just focused on an analysis of my technical skills, but also an analysis of my character and how I would fit and get along with the team. A week or so later I had another interview at Nitro and two more department heads. That interview was less focused on my character and more on my technical skills. I had my final interview a week or so later and met with the COO of the company. During that interview we recapped some of the things discussed during the prior interview, and I got provided with a final opportunity to ask any questions that I may have. The offer letter followed soon thereafter. The interview process was handled very well and smoothly, and it allowed both the company and I to get to know each other prior to making any decisions.

Interview Questions