Nitro Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nitro

1 Interview Review

4.0

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2013.

Interview

Contacted via email by lovely Talent Manager to set up initial Skype conversation seeing that we were in two different global locations, this was followed up with a second Skype meeting with Senior Marketing Manager who was to be manager I would report to + a take home assignment to gauge my skills and suitability for the job. After submitting the assignment, I Skyped with the COO, and met the Regional Sales Manager in the local office as well the team the following week. An offer was made the following week which I gladly accepted after some negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always find out what your current market value is and do not be afraid to be honest and straightforward from the get go. A great company will be fair.
I received another offer from a well-regarded listed company while going through the interview process with Nitro, but felt that the engagement I experienced with Nitro was deeper - Nitro 'got me'.