Nitro Operations Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nitro

2.5

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nitro (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I found out about the job the day it was posted and I was in for an interview 5 days later. Overall the interview was really casual and conversational - scheduled 30 mins to talk and ended up talking for over an hour. The interview did start about 20 minutes late, but it was an end of day interview so I didn't think much of it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nitro

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

A few days after applying Jennifer the Head of Talent at Nitro reached out to me via email to set up a time for an over the phone interview. The conversation with Jennifer dove into experience, interests and future goals. It felt like a very comfortable and informative conversation. After visiting the offices and having an in person chat with Jennifer she was able to gauge my experience and felt pursuing the Operations Coordinator role would be a good fit. I then met with two members of the team, one of which was currently in the role and moving towards the next step and the other was Operations Coordinator manager. My interview with both was such an amazing experience. Both ladies gave me tons of insight on the role and asked great questions about my experience and really gauged who I truly was. They had a less traditional approach in that they really wanted me as a candidate to understand what Nitro had to offer so they didn't ask the general interview questions. They focused more on who I was and how I could contribute to the team and vice-versa. This was followed by a take home questionnaire. My last interview was with the awesome COO and her equally sweet assistant. This was a real treat, again I felt like we spoke open and honestly about what the role and amazing company had to offer and how my experience and who I was would fit into the groove of Nitro’s unique and caring culture. I was so grateful to be offered the position.

Throughout the entire process both Jennifer and Lyla (talent coordinator) were amazing in providing constant feedback and communication. They genuinely took their time to get to know me as a candidate. Overall I had probably one of the most unique and amazing interview processes of my life. Nitro Rocks!

The Nitro blog is a very cool tool to use when wanting to learn more about the company! Definitely something to look into as it has well written and interesting content in many different categories.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions- Tell us about yourself. What sparked your interest in this role? How does your past experience prepare you for the tasks of this role?   Answer Question