Nitro Product Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nitro Product Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Nitro

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

My initial contact with Nitro regarding the interview process came a day after an employee referral went in. The phone screening was probably the most pleasant chat I've ever experienced. We spent a few minutes going over what I've done so far, what I'm looking to do next and why I want to spend my time doing those things. After our phone conversation, Nitro quickly followed up with an invitation for an onsite chat with the Director to get to know each other. I went onsite and was greeted by everyone I came across. The recruiter offered a variety of beverages before she gave me a tour of the office. I sat down with the Director and chatted for a good 45 minutes before he had to run to another meeting. We had a very candid, no restraint type chat, and I already knew these are the people I want to be in the trenches with. Had a set of take home questions to gauge my analytical abilities, and Nitro responded with another onsite (final) interview with the Product Manager and CEO after receiving my responses. Chatted about our experiences, personal interests and what we're aiming to accomplish in the near and distant future. Received a verbal offer the morning after, followed by the offer letter in the afternoon as promised.

In short: Very smooth and straightforward. No gimmicks, no bull.

Interview Questions

• Question regarding application streaming and the virtualization of print drivers needed to use Nitro Pro.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, I felt Nitro made a fair offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Nitro

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nitro (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is great. Even though the job market can be tough, it's good to see that Nitro still puts emphasis on aspects like company culture, which will definitely be the difference in wanting to stay at a company long term versus short term. There's an initial meet and greet, usually with the hiring manager, which is pretty much a typical first round interview. Then there's either a skype or second onsite that covers the position in more detail and includes some technical questions (depending on the position obviously). The last round is an interview with the CEO and/or COO. Pretty standard interview process, but they make sure that you have multiple onsite sessions so that you can really see the work environment and culture.

Interview Questions

• For me, the questions were aimed at seeing how well I could research on my own since the position I was applying for would be entry level for me. None of the questions were particularly difficult, although for the first round of questions, it could have been a bit more clear about how in depth the answers were supposed to be.   Answer Question