Nitro Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nitro Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Nitro

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2014.

Interview

Very interesting approach: interview format and questions related to the individual
Brillant recruitment agency. Meeting the team was part of the interview process. As a candidate you need to bond with the rest of the team which gives you a good feel of the organization. Very positive

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nitro

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nitro (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2014.

Interview

I have put some thought into this before writing. Before you undertake the interview process with Nitro forgot all other interviews and recruitment processes that you have every been part of before. The reason for this is that like Nitro the process is completely different than any other and in my opinion every company should recruit like Nitro do.

As I am based in Ireland and the first part of the interview was a video call with Jennifer in the States any nerves that I might have had were completely dispelled straight away. It really was a call that was for Jennifer to get a feel for me and also for me to get a feel for Nitro. It was such a great call and I was completely put at ease. After getting through the first round it was on to face to face meetings.

My next round was a face to face meeting with Niall Gilmore, Sales Director EMEA. We met up and talked about Nitro and it really was a time for me to ask questions about the role and also questions about Nitro. I really felt that Niall was helping me progress to the next interview stage that was going to be with the VP Sales EMEA.

After getting through the first face to face interview it was time for a presentation that I was to give to Niall and John O'Keeffe. I was asked to present on how I would present Nitro to a potential new client. My presentation showed what I had learnt about Nitro so far and how I would pitch to a client. I really enjoyed this and the two guys made it very easy to present to and were full of questions on what I was talking about.
    If you had not guessed from this review I was getting really excited about the prospect of working for Nitro and hopefully this was apparent to the guys.

After getting through the presentation interview the final stage was for another face to face with Niall, John and also Gina O'Reilly, COO. Again this was another conversation based interview and we discussed how the process had gone so far and also talked about my previous roles and what I would like to achieve in Nitro. I really enjoyed this and after getting this far I really wanted to progress to offer stages. All of the team answered questions I had and the whole experience was so friendly and like all the other parts of the interview process I really got the feeling that they wanted me to do well and get the job.

About a week later I was made an offer and was over the moon to accept the position straight away. I start next month and cant wait to join the team some of whom I have already met which is great as they were all so friendly.

In conclusion if you are looking for an amazing company with a unique culture than Nitro is the place for you. I do warn you that be prepared to really really want to work here from the very first meeting with the guys.

I do have a special thank you for my recruiter throughout this process Garret Kearney who constantly kept me updated and was always on hand to answer any questions that I had or advice as I was going through the process. - Thanks Garret.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult about the interview process, it was a complete pleasure from start to finish.   Answer Question