Nitro Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nitro

1 Interview Review

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (San Francisco, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online through their website. Got a call from a recruiter, a few days later. Had a very pleasant conversation ranging from what I currently do to what the position was, details about the company and how its evolved etc. She also sent me links detailing what the culture was like and also to one of their products for which they were hiring.
The company has a culture of hiring product minded engineers, so it was good exercise to have prospective candidates critique the product. A few days later got a call from the hiring manager. He liked our conversation and I got invited for an onsite interview. They have an awesome space in downtown SF. Met with the VP, recruiter and hiring manager on that day. Everyone I met were really passionate about what they do and your interest in the company just increases with every conversation.
The typical process after the onsite is to get an assignment which needs to be completed and you'll head back for another onsite for a code review with a team.
I was really looking forward to the assignment round but they didn't want to move beyond the onsite since I did not have the requisite domain knowledge.
Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the process and met some really nice people along the way.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging project you have ever worked on apart from your current project?   Answer Question