Nityo Infotech Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Two - three Technical interview rounds. Average in terms of difficulty and mostly client based interviews. Once selected then discussions with HR about salary and other benefits. I have selected the offer after few negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Nityo Infotech

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

The agent contacted me via phone and scheduled an interview with the client Certis Cisco, Singapore. The interview was not at all difficult since the interviewer was not technically sound. I was questioned about database synchronization and handling large amount of data.

After the first round of interview I was asked to do a practical test. The test was to develop the actual system they wanted. But i read their mind and did not do but gave them the idea and how it should be arthictecured.

Once completed the agent wanted me to come and meet them and do the signing.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult in answering since when you know the interviewer is not sound technically.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was with the agent with respect to the salary.