Nixon Peabody Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Nixon Peabody Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.5

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nixon Peabody (Washington, DC).

Interview

There was a reception you had to get invited to as the first screening. From there, they did callbacks. I got a callback, but I left wondering why on earth they brought me back. The main recruiter was extremely nice and seemed genuine; but she was not the one who did the callback interviews. Out of my two interviewers, one barely looked me in the eye and asked me one question the entire time - picking at his food and acting bothered. I'm fairly certain the other came into the room with the presumption of not wanting to hire me because of the amount of volunteer work I had on my resume (probably assuming I didn't actually want a firm job long term - even though I do). Overall, there seemed to be a high level of collegiality between the attorneys, and the office in DC was beautiful. I cannot say something bad about Nixon Peabody based on one bad experience. I really enjoyed the reception, but based on how condescending my interviewer seemed, I probably would not apply there again in the future.

Interview Questions

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nixon Peabody (Washington, DC) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was extremely informal. We mostly talked about what my future plans were, and why I would be interested in a paralegal position. Half of the time was spent describing the positions, and what the person leaving the position's experience had been and what the hiring manager was looking for in the candidates.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly tell me about you type questions, and highlight experiences from your resume.   Answer Question