Noah's Bagels Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noah's Bagels

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (Milpitas, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Extremely brief. Assistant manager sat me down asked very general questions. You are very likely to be hired here because they tend to be understaffed. They will most likely ask you when you're able to start.

Interview Questions

• Normal, questions: Availability, effort, ability to work with team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Noah's Bagels

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels in May 2013.

Interview

I should up to my interview on time. The Hiring Manager didn't was pleasant and polite. They asked me the basic interview questions. What work experience did I have? What was my schedule like? Why did I want to work at Noah's Bagels? What could I personally bring to the team?

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

relaxed and brief, I waited and was offered a bagel and coffee as I waited but I declined. I was walked back into the office the manager introduced himself and welcomed me and continued to ask questions, like where I grew up and my background and if I've worked with food before and what my schedule would look like. he was energetic and excited he explained the position and what is required of a crew member I took the job.

Interview Questions

• what are some of your hobbies?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels in March 2010.

Interview

Just talked one on one with the manager. Was asked the hours that I was availible to work. He then explained the duties and task that needed to be preformed.