Noah's Bagels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Noah's Bagels

1.6

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (Oakland, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The manager was highly unprofessional and asked me two questions in total. She also was dressed unprofessional and was really rude. She kept yelling at all her workers and it was a very unpleasant environment and experience

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (Portland, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

Very casual. We discussed the role, the responsibilities, and the hours. The manager at the time warned that this was not a creative role. It's primarily mechanical, doing the same thing every day.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with a non-creative baking role? Have you had food experience before? Are you capable of working alone?   1 Answer

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Easy interview due to my experience!
    Fast and friendly people was out of there in 7 min.
    Well at least thats what i think maybe.
    Still waiting on back ground hoping in comes soon and from there idk Wat else is the process

Am Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (San Francisco, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy, I applied in person and spoke with the general manager, took about half an hour and was hired immediately. They used a scripted interview guide.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pinole, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (Pinole, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

I met the district manager at a job fair. He had the manager at one of the stores call me in for an interview. It was the basic questions, why do you want to work here etc... They follow a scripted interview. Just focus on customer service and enjoying cleaning.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unusual, except perhaps they asked me why I wanted to do this job if I had a bachelors.   Answer Question

Negotiation

IT was a set rate, my boss said the store could not "afford" anymore.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (Oakland, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy and fast it was in the dining area of the restaurant manager kept on getting interrupted by employees, it looked as if the manager forgot about the interview and thought I already had it kinda unprofessional

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

relaxed and brief, I waited and was offered a bagel and coffee as I waited but I declined. I was walked back into the office the manager introduced himself and welcomed me and continued to ask questions, like where I grew up and my background and if I've worked with food before and what my schedule would look like. he was energetic and excited he explained the position and what is required of a crew member I took the job.

Interview Questions

• what are some of your hobbies?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (Milpitas, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Extremely brief. Assistant manager sat me down asked very general questions. You are very likely to be hired here because they tend to be understaffed. They will most likely ask you when you're able to start.

Interview Questions

• Normal, questions: Availability, effort, ability to work with team.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels in May 2013.

Interview

I should up to my interview on time. The Hiring Manager didn't was pleasant and polite. They asked me the basic interview questions. What work experience did I have? What was my schedule like? Why did I want to work at Noah's Bagels? What could I personally bring to the team?

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noah's Bagels (San Mateo, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Just sat down and they told us the requirements for this job. There was a sense that they needed employees at the time so I guess asking questions weren't necessary.

Interview Questions

• There was no questions literally.   1 Answer