Nobel Learning Communities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nobel Learning Communities

2.3

Sort:

Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nobel Learning Communities in July 2017.

Interview

Great interview. Great question that created in-depth dialogue. Awesome opportunity to observe the class and learn the climate of the room as well as the temperament of the children.

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nobel Learning Communities.

Interview

They were desperate. I even got the job before the interview. They explained the daily routine, duties and responsabilities, lunch and recess time, calendar events, report cards, musicals... Didn't ask for referrals

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can't negotiate your salary.

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nobel Learning Communities.

Interview

The 3 people I interviewed with are no longer there because this is an awful place to work and they have since left. Overall, average experience with no tough questions. Be aware that the management team interviewing now may make it seem like a lot better experience than it is. They are very dishonest people and you will surely learn if and once you are in.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about yourself and how you would fit in this role   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nobel Learning Communities.

Interview

Interviewed with the principal and vice principal. They asked all typical interview questions for teachers. Second interview with principal and several other classroom teachers. Again, typical interview questions. Expect a much better teaching environment, but the pay will not be as high as public school. Go in looking your best as this company promotes private schools. Don't be afraid to negotiate your salary this is a company and they do have some lee way.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult parents?   Answer Question
    • How do you differentiate your instruction to meet the needs of your students?   Answer Question

Assistant Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nobel Learning Communities (Missouri City, TX).

Interview

Went well. Friendly, positive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Comfortable and understanding.

Assistant Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nobel Learning Communities (Arlington, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 levels of management. It took a while, but my interviews were scheduled quickly. I had 2 in person I interviews and 3 phone interviews. Plus an assessment conducted online.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Nobel.   1 Answer

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nobel Learning Communities (Mount Pleasant, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone interview then in person. I think I was younger than they expected. She looked surprised to meet me in person. The Regional Director said all the right things to make me want to come on board.

Interview Questions

• I was asked more about my connections to the community and how I could recruit more students.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nobel Learning Communities.

Interview

Interview questions weren't too difficult. Very slow moving process however. Process dragged on for over 3 months. Had over 5 interviews and then said experience was not enough.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the biggest challenge working here?   Answer Question

Crew Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nobel Learning Communities.

Interview

Sent resume. got an interview with the principal of the school. Ask me questions about my life, how i worked with other, and how this job will benefit me.

Preschool Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nobel Learning Communities (Raleigh, NC) in May 2007.

Interview

A written application was submitted, then a one on one interview. The interview was not very comprehensive, just a lot of small talk and going over my previous experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not a lot of room to negotiate with salary, they will negotiate time off.