Noble Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noble Corporation Interview Questions

2.7

Expeditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

Took a quick test then met with the HR manager who asked questions pertaining to the job itself. Then met with the hiring manager whom asked about my prior work experience.

Service Desk Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Corporation in December 2014.

Interview

I first took an exam where I needed to answer various problem solving questions. The questions ranged in difficulty. I then had a panel interview with the Manager and some other people I would be working with. Most questions were behavior/situational. It was a very positive experience, I thought they did a great job of explaining what they were looking for and asked some great questions to get to know me to determine whether I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who is not currently meeting their goals?   Answer Question

Statutory Reporting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

3 step process: HR, fellow coworker , manager of department. Interview was at ease. Questions were relavent to experience. Had a Thurstone test first and then the whole interview was about hrs.

Interview Questions

• Explaning not having supervisory experience after working for some time.   Answer Question