Noble Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Personnel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process is fair. There is an assessment with basic math and vocabulary questions. After, there are 2-5 interviewers about 20-30 minutes each depending in the position. First with HR and the Recruiter (s), then with the actual manager and team.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself?
      Q: Tell me about your previous position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Corporation.

Interview

Started with a phone interview asking the usual questions. Then had to submit a video explaining yourself. Very easy to do.Once reviewed, had an onsite interview with Manager of Support.

Expeditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

Took a quick test then met with the HR manager who asked questions pertaining to the job itself. Then met with the hiring manager whom asked about my prior work experience.

Service Desk Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Corporation in December 2014.

Interview

I first took an exam where I needed to answer various problem solving questions. The questions ranged in difficulty. I then had a panel interview with the Manager and some other people I would be working with. Most questions were behavior/situational. It was a very positive experience, I thought they did a great job of explaining what they were looking for and asked some great questions to get to know me to determine whether I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who is not currently meeting their goals?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

1. Took an IQ type test.
    2. Spoke to an HR Representative with Noble that took about 30 Minutes
    3. Last spoke to the IT Manager for Desktop Support that took about 35 to 45 minutes

Statutory Reporting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

3 step process: HR, fellow coworker , manager of department. Interview was at ease. Questions were relavent to experience. Had a Thurstone test first and then the whole interview was about hrs.

Interview Questions

• Explaning not having supervisory experience after working for some time.   Answer Question

Rousta Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

efficient, organized, many appointments and processes and much travel, but very helpful and thorough with instructions and expectations. surprised by initial interview submitting a self recorded video with limited time to answer interviewer's questions

Interview Questions

• what work in the past makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Personnel - Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews with multiple managers, including the intimidation tactics of the VP of HR. It's was a very slow process. Very basic questions. Lots of pre-employment testing. I was hired without a good feel for the role and I'm not certain they really knew what I was capable of.

Interview Questions

• Basic background and experience.   1 Answer

Rig Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Email confirmation of interest followed by recorded video Q&A. If selected there is a thorough medical evaluation followed by a physical abilities test that tests cardio vascular and muscular-skeletal functions. The back test was brutal, borderline medieval.

Interview Questions

• Questions centered around experience in the role you are applying for.   Answer Question

Electrician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Noble Corporation.

Interview

Interview to hiring decision lasted one month. Offer is take it or leave it. They kind of figured I was over qualified for the job, so there wasn't much stress or on their own part, very laxed.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected was asked during the interview. It was more or less a getting to know each other kind of meeting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it. No negotiation